Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
    My exit strategy is when LTC/XRP gets close to BTC value I’m buying an island. Water it’s a year or 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    xrp is currently under a dollar
    Btc is tickling $20k

That's a long haul.

I want to be very careful with this.
    Very very careful.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      xrp is currently under a dollar
      Btc is tickling $20k

That's a long haul.

I want to be very careful with this.
      Very very careful.
      Then start very, very small and get informed. After that you can put more resources into what you are confident in.

People keep saying here, and I totally agree, don't put in more than you are willing to LOSE. As in bye-bye, that was a fun time at the craps table.

Comment

So when you say it will make a comeback ? lol

I bought it at about $90 - So a comeback is relative

Comment

I only invest money I can live without. Again mine is a long term plan. If it drops to pennies I’ll just hold on and buy more. If Coinbase adds Ripple next year then it should have a good year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

app to buy ripple?

Comment

Just really learning about this. I have some expendable cash. Am I reading this right? Bitcoins are 20,000.00 each currently to buy?

Some new ones are cheap as Bitcoins once were so buy them and hop they someday get to 20,000.00?

Comment

Originally posted by TXraiderTK View Post
                app to buy ripple?
                No app that I'm aware of - I went to Bittrex to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Just really learning about this. I have some expendable cash. Am I reading this right? Bitcoins are 20,000.00 each currently to buy?

Some new ones are cheap as Bitcoins once were so buy them and hop they someday get to 20,000.00?
                  buy enough of them and they don't even have to get close to BTC

Comment

There are a TON of different currency / chains out there.

You can get in for pennies on many many many different options. The dream is for bitcoin level, but if you get in for pennies and it goes up to even litecoin level, you would have made a significant change in any level of investment.

Comment

I have been keeping up with this thread on occasion. I am envious of the folks that are getting into these type of investments but I guess I fall under the old dog not willing to learn or take a chance. I wish everyone the best in their investments and hopefully you can make a few spendable assets.

Comment

i think that's all of our plan. coinmarketcap.com has a list of the current cryptocurrencies.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          I wish everyone the best in their investments and hopefully you can make a few spendable assets.
                          I'm going to cash in 1.0 BTC that I bought for $575 and take my dad on an archery elk hunt in New Mexico... life long dream of his.
                          I count my blessings every day.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                            I'm going to cash in 1.0 BTC that I bought for $575 and take my dad on an archery elk hunt in New Mexico... life long dream of his.
                            Awesome for you brother! I’m hoping to do similar as our investments continue to grow!

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                              awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                                I just picked up 5 more LiteCoin this weekend. I think it’ll make a comeback soon.
                                It's up $250 within the last 30 days. It hasn't fallen off to need a comeback yet lol

Comment

Working...
                                X