• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Means your $ is trapped.
    How would I get in untrapped?

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    (if i misunderstood what you are trying to do.. excuse me ..working on few hours sleep).

you have to have enough LTC to cover the cost of the transfer ..
    so if you have 100 ltc coins
    you want to transfer MAX to another exchange or wallet
    transfer fee is 5 ltc
    you have to put in 95 LTC as your transfer amount..
    I’m not sure I follow. Lets say I bought $100 worth of LTC. I’m assuming that means I own $100 woth of a single bit coin, correct (I may have some of the jargon wrong)? I understand there would be a transfer fee, I’m fine with that, but I can’t enter a whole dollars and cents amount in the Sell box, that’s what I’m finding odd.

And what if txwhitetails right? If my moneys trapped how do I fix it? Never seen it mentioned once here that I can recall.
    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-17-2017, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      How would I get in untrapped?

I’m not sure I follow. Lets say I bought $100 worth of LTC. I’m assuming that means I own $100 woth of a single bit coin, correct (I may have some of the jargon wrong)? I understand there would be a transfer fee, I’m fine with that, but I can’t enter a whole dollars and cents amount in the Sell box, that’s what I’m finding odd.

And what if txwhitetails right? If my moneys trapped how do I fix it? Never seen it mentioned once here that I can recall.
      you own the number that is in your wallet.. but there is a transfer fee that will come out of that when you sell it.
      You cant put 100% of it in the Sell box, when the transfer fee will put you over 100%..
      for eg. you have 100 ltc.
      you put 100 ltc in the SELL box
      the transfer fee is 5 LTC.
      you dont have enough LTC in your wallet to do the transaction (105) -- then you'll get a message that you dont have enough funds.
      if you put 95, the transfer fee is then covered at 5, and you will have moved 100. (95 to your sell, and 5 to the fee.).

scenario two...if im readin it right..
      you have to put in the coin amount you own..(not what it is in USD). and you STILL have to do the subtraction for the fee.

Comment

you own the number that is in your wallet.. but there is a transfer fee that will come out of that when you sell it.
        You cant put 100% of it in the Sell box, when the transfer fee will put you over 100%..
        you dont have enough LTC in your wallet to do the transaction (105) -- then you'll get a message that you dont have enough funds.
        if you put 95, the transfer fee is then covered at 5, and you will have moved 100. (95 to your sell, and 5 to the fee.).

you have to put in the coin amount you own..(not what it is in USD). and you STILL have to do the subtraction for the fee.
        Makes sense. Thank you.

I think I fall under scenario two. I have to input .1, or .2, or .3, and so on and so forth in to the Sell box. Once I do that it converts the amount to USD in the USD box so I can see what I’m getting. Just find it strange/inconvenient to have to do it that way.

Comment

Man...I was at a tamalada yesterday when Ripple dropped below to around .67 cents. I would have picked up more for sure.

Comment

This is dumb and coinbases software should account for that.
            With fidelity if I click "sell all shares" it tells me the dollar amount I stand to make then it takes their processing fee and it shows me the total amount I will have deposited back into my account (which is less their fee).

I don't have to do all this calculating of fees on my end.
            It just happens.

Thumbs down for CB if they really operate like that.

Comment

Im setting up schedules on ripple incrementing on the down candles..

Comment

Maybe I should have left more in bitcoin, lol.

Most of mine is in XRP now.

All I am looking at is Bitcoin and XRP. Thinking about getting the initial investment out, but I didnt put a ton in there.

Comment

3 bitcoin, 12k initial investment. Gonna let it ride...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    3 bitcoin, 12k initial investment. Gonna let it ride...
                    I wouldn't even think about it until the end of 2018. If all the predictions are right you'll be very happy with it.

Ripple seems to have calmed down a bit.

Comment

"buy on rumor, sell on news"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        I wouldn't even think about it until the end of 2018. If all the predictions are right you'll be very happy with it.

Ripple seems to have calmed down a bit.
                        I'm going to try and set up a Binance account today so I can get some.

LTC is kind of flat right now and needs to come back. Making bookoos of money is supposed to be super easy. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          I'm going to try and set up a Binance account today so I can get some.

LTC is kind of flat right now and needs to come back. Making bookoos of money is supposed to be super easy. LOL
                          I just picked up 5 more LiteCoin this weekend. I think it’ll make a comeback soon.

Comment

What are y'alls exit strategy?
                            You got $10k / $20k of your hard earned cash wrapped up in these coins, how do you plan on getting out?

Do you have any idea what premise(s) xrp or ltc are based upon?

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              LiteCoin . I think it’ll make a comeback soon.
                              Why?
                              What data points to that?

Comment

My exit strategy is when LTC/XRP gets close to BTC value I’m buying an island. Water it’s a year or 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X