• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be a lot of clampets come out of this thread ??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Going to be a lot of clampets come out of this thread ??? lol
      There's already a bitcoin diamond, why not a bitcoin oil? You called it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        HODL seems pretty limited. I just use it to keep an eye on the coins outside of the big three.

I need to check out Crypto Pro.

It was $5 but I figured I had already made that. I like that I can see where I’m at for what I’ve put in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
          Anyone else investing in the mining rather than just the coins? I've got 45 more days until my last equipment purchase reaches 100% ROI then everything after that is gravy. Hardware is pretty hard to find right now but well worth it if you can find it for normal retail prices.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
          I built a six card rig and dual mine ETH and DECRED

I haven't messed with the bios tho.
          It was just a fun project.
          I'm running ethOS.

I get about 1.0 ETH per month.

I bought pieces for a new rig on black Friday and it came out to $1550 for everything including the frame I built from angle aluminum.

These rigs generate so much heat in your house tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
            It was $5 but I figured I had already made that. I like that I can see where I’m at for what I’ve put in.

How hard was it to link your currency and amount owned to the app?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post

PM sent

Comment

It's a real pain to get going but once you do it's pretty smooth sailing. I'd also recommend getting onto the Bittrex and Binance exchanges to get alt-coins down the line.
                Still waiting on my Bittrex identification verification but I noticed their website says it could take up to 7 days.

If I use Binance do I understand you still have to go through all the same rigmarol to buy Ripple, or can you buy it directly through Binance?

Comment

i really hate the cb transfer fees to bittrex... that and its taking for ever for the transfer..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    i really hate the cb transfer fees to bittrex... that and its taking for ever for the transfer..

My first transfer took 3 days. After that they take less than an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                      My first transfer took 3 days. After that they take less than an hour.

this is my 5th.. all the others were within 30 minutes ..

Comment

How hard was it to link your currency and amount owned to the app?

You manually input it. Click on your currency then there is a portfolio option to add. Not hard. Time consuming if you’ve been doing it a while and want to add the individual buys. I picked a starting place when I added.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          PM sent

Replied

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Still waiting on my Bittrex identification verification but I noticed their website says it could take up to 7 days.

If I use Binance do I understand you still have to go through all the same rigmarol to buy Ripple, or can you buy it directly through Binance?
                            Yes, you can acquire Ripple thru Binance.

Are you sending it thru GDAX or CB?

BTW, that crypto compare sight is awesome. Thx for the heads up.

Anyone ever heard of Kyber Network or (KNC)? The ETH guy Valitikk Buterin is on their board. It's gone up over .50cents in less than a week.

Comment

Gdax was having transfer issues... everytime ive tried..

Comment

Gdax was having transfer issues... everytime ive tried..
                                Bummer. What problems were you having? I've done it three times from GDAX with no issues. Sent some BTC to Binance this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X