Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Most of the guys I'm listening to are calling Litecoin a long term coin along with ETH and BTC.

Someone told me that Bittrex was putting new accounts on hold for now. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Or was this discussed earlier and I missed it?

I heard that today too, not sure what the deal is. Maybe too much traffic

Comment

Most of the guys I'm listening to are calling Litecoin a long term coin along with ETH and BTC.
      That would not hurt my feelings as I’m not interested in daytrading. Once I get a feel for this I’ll buy more, I just wanted a little something to get me started. I have a ton of questions, and every time I do something else I have more, but I was never going to figure this out sitting on the sidelines.

Who do you listen to for updates and information?
      Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-15-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Someone told me that Bittrex was putting new accounts on hold for now. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Or was this discussed earlier and I missed it?
        Try Binance, a little complicated but seems to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
          I heard that today too, not sure what the deal is. Maybe too much traffic
          I applied for mine on Wednesday (still waiting on verification) so hopefully I’ll get in before they do, if they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
            Try Binance, a little complicated but seems to be good.
            I set up an account with Binance yesterday. I plan on purchasing a couple of coins tomorrow. Trying to keep my bitcoin transactions to the off times to avoid the crazy high fees.

Comment

overall market cap is up 3 bil. crazy.

Comment

Ok I am completely new to all this so I have questions. I looked at ripple website and it has several different companies to use to buy ripple like bitstamp. But I haven’t seen any of y’all mention using them mostly bittrex. What’s the difference?

Comment

So I have to have a coin base account to be able to transfer USD into cryptocurrncy such as LTC and the transfer that into a bittrex account to buy Ripple?

Comment

Nanos here...

Comment

Originally posted by Joegeer View Post
                      So I have to have a coin base account to be able to transfer USD into cryptocurrncy such as LTC and the transfer that into a bittrex account to buy Ripple?
                      Correct

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Nanos here...
                        did you get it from amazon or the ledger nano website? how long did it take to receive?

thanks!

Comment

Ok I am completely new to all this so I have questions. I looked at ripple website and it has several different companies to use to buy ripple like bitstamp. But I haven’t seen any of y’all mention using them mostly bittrex. What’s the difference?
                          What about this ? Remember I’m completely ignorant

Comment

Ordered it off amazon prime..took 3 days

Comment

What about this ? Remember I’m completely ignorant
                              no difference really. i started out with bittrex. haven't sign up on bitstamp. i'm sure someone will chime in on bitstamp.

Comment

Do you have to have coin bank account to use any of the other ones?

Comment

Working...
                                X