X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    I used Binance for ripple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How difficult was their site? Were you able to buy bitcoins with cash and then trade them for Ripple?

I'm so confused by this Bittrex site... I see now why the price of Ripple is still so low. Once it hits coinbase it's going to go nuts but as long as it's this hard to get its doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
      How difficult was their site? Were you able to buy bitcoins with cash and then trade them for Ripple?

I'm so confused by this Bittrex site... I see now why the price of Ripple is still so low. Once it hits coinbase it's going to go nuts but as long as it's this hard to get its doomed.

Wasn't brutal. Yes you have to buy bitcoins and then trade for Ripple and IOTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much ripple are y’all picking up? I’m waiting on my bittrex verification. I already have bitcoin on Coinbase. Every time I hear ripple I think I’m investing in that stuff Fred Sanford used to drink.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
          How much ripple are y’all picking up? I’m waiting on my bittrex verification. I already have bitcoin on Coinbase. Every time I hear ripple I think I’m investing in that stuff Fred Sanford used to drink.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Well I had a little bit of bitcoin but I had to place an order for more so I can transfer it over to Bittrex. Coinbase said 8 days on the new order. Ripple is already at 50 cents! Hopefully it pulls back between now and next week... if it doubles I'm going to stroke out. To answer your question.... planning on 2,000 shares, might end up with less. Wanted 10,000 but that was at the .25 price.

Comment

Finally got my Coinbase identification verified. Now waiting on Bittrex to do the same.

Blackout to get started do I have to buy Bitcoin to start trading? How does this work? I think I'm getting confused because I'm thinking that I'm supposed to transfer actual money (USD) into a wallet (is that even the right terminology?) and it buys shares, like stock or something? Pretty sure that mental block/lack of understanding is causing me a great deal of confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Finally got my Coinbase identification verified. Now waiting on Bittrex to do the same.

Blackout to get started do I have to buy Bitcoin to start trading? How does this work? I think I'm getting confused because I'm thinking that I'm supposed to transfer actual money (USD) into a wallet (is that even the right terminology?) and it buys shares, like stock or something? Pretty sure that mental block/lack of understanding is causing me a great deal of confusion.
              yes, pretty much. Bittrex is just another exchange that trades in other crypto other than BTC, ETH, & LTC. it's popular right now because it's one of the few places to get ripple. so you buy BTC or ETH in coinbase and then send it to bittrex. from there you can buy ripple. you also use LTC from coinbase but you will need to sell it in bittrex to get BTC to buy ripple. as of now you can only use BTC or ETH to buy ripple in bittex. confused yet.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                confused yet.
                Thoroughly. But you actually did answer some other questions for me. o

Comment

Just grabbed 500 more Ripple before bed...it’s going crazy right now...

Comment

Man it takes a while for pending deposits to become available on bittrex

Comment

Reading this thread brings emus, longhorns and PT Barnum to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                        Reading this thread brings emus, longhorns and PT Barnum to mind.
                        Reading this brings the internet, electricity, and medicine to mind

Comment

Look into lightcoin, buddy just bought some and it has gone up about 200 percent since he bought it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                            Look into lightcoin, buddy just bought some and it has gone up about 200 percent since he bought it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                            that the LTC the past 3-4 pages are about.. its in the middle (we hope) of a correction.. down a bit from its high.... which was expected..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              that the LTC the past 3-4 pages are about.. its in the middle (we hope) of a correction.. down a bit from its high.... which was expected..
                              I need LTC and ETH to make some serious corrections at their earliest convenience

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                                I need LTC and ETH to make some serious corrections at their earliest convenience
                                ETH seems to play off the BTC and LTC corrective periods....its up 67+% since last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X