No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm setting up a Coinbase app and trying to complete the process by linking a debit/credit card. It asked for front and back photos of my drivers license, which I provided, but the verification is now saying "Pending - the verification process takes 3 - 5 minutes" but that's been 2 hours ago or more. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I haven't even tried to add my card information yet...

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
      Holy hell it was a process but ripple has been bought. That should be easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        I'm setting up a Coinbase app and trying to complete the process by linking a debit/credit card. It asked for front and back photos of my drivers license, which I provided, but the verification is now saying "Pending - the verification process takes 3 - 5 minutes" but that's been 2 hours ago or more. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I haven't even tried to add my card information yet...
        I had this happen also. Go back and do it again.

Comment

so what "wallet" service are ya'll using? I just set up an account through coinbase. I want to dabble in a small investment, but I was told I need to have a secure "wallet" to store my currency in.

can someone point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
            so what "wallet" service are ya'll using? I just set up an account through coinbase. I want to dabble in a small investment, but I was told I need to have a secure "wallet" to store my currency in.

can someone point me in the right direction?
            The Blockchain app works well. If you want a physical wallet the Ledger Nano is popular.

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
              I had this happen also. Go back and do it again.
              Do I need to delete and re-download the app? I'm trying to just redo the verification process but when I tap the Identity Verification tab under Credit/Debit Card it won't do anything. It's almost like it's frozen.

Comment

ok I just drank the coolaid! Ive lost money on all kinds of things through the years so I thought I would roll the dice again. Of course I didn't spend my bean money but enough to bring me back a little fun money!! Thanks for the tips!!!

Comment

Ripple is soo close I can taste it!

Finally verified thru Bittrex, now I am waiting on a BTC transfer from coinbase and a bank wire that I sent 3 days ago! a bank wire should not take days...Guess thats why this is so popular but they are the same wait as banks in my experience so far.
                  Last edited by Spearchunker; 12-13-2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Looks like all the money is draining out of LTC into ETH today.

Comment

Im in the verify selfie stage ... Effin a

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                        If coinbase every actually does support Ripple I'm betting it will explode.

The barrier for the average Joe to get in is whats holding it back IMO.
                        ^^^^ This right here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
                          Looks like all the money is draining out of LTC into ETH today.
                          We might be looking at two different places. LTC is still above 300 and ETH is above 700...(Awesomeness!!!!)

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          Im in the verify selfie stage ... Effin a
                          I didn't even take it that far yet. Didn't have the time or patience. You're talking "Enhanced Verification" I'm assuming?

Comment

Does Bittrex have an app?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Do I need to delete and re-download the app? I'm trying to just redo the verification process but when I tap the Identity Verification tab under Credit/Debit Card it won't do anything. It's almost like it's frozen.
                              Well crap. I went on their website and it appears that it's a situation being caused by traffic. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Comment

Last edited by JLivi1224; 12-13-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X