Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ltc having a correction

Comment

It's off subject for this thread, kinda, but I'll bite and say that Roy Moore never stood a chance. The minute they said "14 year old" it was OVER for him. The democrats (liberal media) were dirty because they released all this after the primary with him and Strange BUT the Governor could have changed the election date or Sessions could have taken his seat back. (with all the BS going on with the DOJ that might not have been the worst thing) My thinking is that it's all been a sham from the very beginning... all of the push and pull will give you fits if you try to follow the events in Washington from day to day. It's worse than a soap opera and designed to keep you distracted while the rich get richer.

But back to crypto-currency and it's surge my thinking is that it's so popular because there aren't any International Monetary Funds or World Banking Organizations controlling it. It's also a way for people who have ill gotten gains to wash their money and avoid taxes. It's new and it's making new millionaires. What I've learned in my 3? years is to take calculated risks and earn money where I can... I'm not concerned with the "why's" so much at the "0's"

Side note: Tried to set up a Kraken account to buy Ripple and hit a wall... their verification system is down. Might finally try bittrex today but bummed that I'm going to have to go the bitcoin route just to score some Ripple.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Ltc having a correction
        yep

Comment

Ltc having a correction

If she dips below $250 I think I might sell.... take my winnings and buy again at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
            puff, puff, then pass. I think you've been forgetting to pass.
            Yea I'm the one NOT investing in mythical, magical, star dust money, "crypto currency", that no one can put their hands on even if they wanted too and that is probably being controlled by some fat kid who lives in his mommas basement(best case), that was fired from the "Geek Squaud" for "knowing to much", BUT somehow I'm the one who is HIGH???

Now that's funny right there.....

Comment

Ltc having a correction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                If she dips below $250 I think I might sell.... take my winnings and buy again at the bottom.
                Don't do that, just buy more!

Comment

Yup thats the plan... figuring out a buy limit on gdax is like asking for a age/score on a nocturnal front head shot pic of a east texas deer behind a tree

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Yea I'm the one NOT investing in mythical, magical, star dust money, "crypto currency", that no one can put their hands on even if they wanted too and that is probably being controlled by some fat kid who lives in his mommas basement(best case), that was fired from the "Geek Squaud" for "knowing to much", BUT somehow I'm the one who is HIGH???

Now that's funny right there.....
                    You have no idea what youre talking about..and are looking quite foolish right now.

Comment

Holy hell it was a process but ripple has been bought. That should be easier

Comment

You have no idea what youre talking about..and are looking quite foolish right now.
                        So show me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                          pending in bittrex now
                          No luck for me yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            So show me.
                            For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                              Holy hell it was a process but ripple has been bought. That should be easier
                              No kidding, I had to convert LTC to BTC, send to Binance, then finally bought XRP. If coinbase every actually does support Ripple I'm betting it will explode.

The barrier for the average Joe to get in is whats holding it back IMO.
                              Last edited by Hank Hill; 12-13-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I now have a bittrex account - can I just buy btc there ? Then get ripple?

But I dont even know how to buy in bittrex, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X