• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ltc is almost 300.....

Comment

FOMO

Everyone seems to be buying simply based on the "Fear Of Missing Out"

I hope these coins keep going up but this is scary. Does anyone even know what they're buying? Or why any of these "coins" are worth what you buy or sell them for? Besides saying blockchain is the future when you don't know how that ties into these coins.

Comment

$317

Comment

$324 ...geezuz..

Comment

I know! just bought some more. May make a quick grand today, pull out and see what happens

Comment

Think it will just keep going up?

Comment

Originally posted by kerens View Post
                Think it will just keep going up?
                Anyone that answers this with anything other than "i dont know" is getting put on the ignore list.

Comment

very true....tried to buy some last week but like many others have had issues with coinbase.

Comment

Im wondering if LTC will do like BTC and just continue to rise. Its fun to watch anyway. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. So Im in at around 72 cents! lol

Comment

Use the app or GDAX..(which is owned by coinbase btw)

Comment

Bitcoin is pumping adrenaline into all cryptos right now. Right now I'm just refreshing my Coinbase account and having fun. Almost like playing peek-a-boo with my granddaughter. Every time I pull my hands away I'm elated by the response.

Comment

money

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          FOMO

Everyone seems to be buying simply based on the "Fear Of Missing Out"

I hope these coins keep going up but this is scary. Does anyone even know what they're buying? Or why any of these "coins" are worth what you buy or sell them for? Besides saying blockchain is the future when you don't know how that ties into these coins.
                          There are plenty of things to listen too on what they are but I truly don't understand but with that being said I have already tripled my money and took my original investment out, we will see where the double goes...

Comment

Yes! Im using GDAX and its accepting my transactions smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              Bitcoin is pumping adrenaline into all cryptos right now. Right now I'm just refreshing my Coinbase account and having fun. Almost like playing peek-a-boo with my granddaughter. Every time I pull my hands away I'm elated by the response.
                              That's funny...

Comment

I'm going to wait and see if/when the LTC goes back down and then hop on the train. Most likely a bad idea because no one knows if/when that'll happen. Wouldn't be the first thing I've missed out on and **** sure won't be the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X