Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    I'm up a grand on litecoin.

Can't wait to be a fake money millionaire!
    It's only fake if you don't take your profits out.

Make money take money is the name of the game. I do have some for holding but the rest is to have fun with.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      LTC is over 220
      Litecoin is ON FIRE!!!!!

Crazy crazy stuff here guys

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        It's only fake if you don't take your profits out.

Make money take money is the name of the game. I do have some for holding but the rest is to have fun with.
        I'll take a coin out when/if it hits $1000. Then let everything else ride until I'm cashing out with 6 figures.

Comment

I'll take a coin out when/if it hits $1000. Then let everything else ride until I'm cashing out with 6 figures.
          Wow you have more than one coin. Man I knew I should have gotten into this years ago.

Comment

this cracks me up, in retrospect this was some expensive pizza (from wiki)

On 22 May 2010,Laszlo Hanyecz made the first real-world transaction by buying two pizzas in*Jacksonville, Florida*for 10,000 BTC.[141]

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
              Wow you have more than one coin. Man I knew I should have gotten into this years ago.
              Litecoin. I got into it 2 weeks ago when it was under $100 a coin. They're currently at $226 a coin.

Comment

Litecoin. I got into it 2 weeks ago when it was under $100 a coin. They're currently at $226 a coin.
                crazy its up to $266

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                  I got into Litecoin when it was much less than $100. Still, I don't see it going up like bitcoin anytime soon. If it dips below $100 again I'll be buying a lot more of it.

Comment

Small fries I know but I had $50 in Litecoin and it’s up to $125.59 right now. The way the percentages play out, you get out big money if you buy big chunks. I’m doing the math in my head and thinking “if I had invested $5K this month in LTC, I’d have profited over $10K, just this month.......” makes me sick. I’m not gonna take the attitude of “it’s gotta stop sometime”, I’m gonna invest a set amount, wait until I’ve made that money back, set it aside and then play with house money after that. I’m going all in but when you’re a broke mofo, it’s not that much of a loss

Comment

I’m done with Coinbase. Their website sucks. Anywhere else you can buy bitcoin or litecoin? I’ve been trying to trade and buy more stuff for 4 days and they can’t get their crap together. I’m ready to switch. Any suggestions?

Comment

Are y'all trying to buy on your phone through the app or online? Myself and some buddies have been buying through the app on our phone the last few weeks just fine, this is the only place I've heard of people having trouble. Another factor could be if going through your bank or just hooking it up to a checking account. I've heard some banks it takes 6-10 days to go through, and there's a limit on how much you can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I’m done with Coinbase. Their website sucks. Anywhere else you can buy bitcoin or litecoin? I’ve been trying to trade and buy more stuff for 4 days and they can’t get their crap together. I’m ready to switch. Any suggestions?
                          Have you tried GDAX?

Man-o-man...Can't imagine what its gonna look like next Monday after the CME's release.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Goodness...this Litecoin investment of mine is like waking up to Christmas morning every day!! [emoji122][emoji119]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Goodness...this Litecoin investment of mine is like waking up to Christmas morning every day!! [emoji122][emoji119]
                              Yessir.

Comment

Bought LTC at $195 when I went bed. Woke up to a nice profit! Im hooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X