Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I am really impressed with you guys that got on the bitcoin bandwagon......love to see that kind of success!

I will get it also. I really missed the Bitcoin opportunity.

Thnx for the links, I will plow thru them this week.
    Oscar I still haven't been able to complete the last part of the tutorial for Compound. It is unavailable for some reason. That sucks because not only did I want the $10 it comes with but I am considering depositing my crypto so as to start earning interest but am still not 100% sure how to do so. Lol.

Any of you guys mining? I just read an article that says china is leasing in Iran to do so. I remember people on here talking about mining but couldn't remember if anyone was doing so. Heck just mining one coin right now could make a profit (I'm assuming since I don't know the investment cost).

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
      Any of you guys mining? I just read an article that says china is leasing in Iran to do so. I remember people on here talking about mining but couldn't remember if anyone was doing so. Heck just mining one coin right now could make a profit (I'm assuming since I don't know the investment cost).
      I mined all my Crypto play money a few years ago, 98% of it was Ethereum. Almost burned my freaking house down using so much power, lol... Had to have an Electrician replace the whole panel and wiring in the garage.

Comment

Man it makes me laugh a bit that 32k bitcoin is "tanking" hah

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          I mined all my Crypto play money a few years ago, 98% of it was Ethereum. Almost burned my freaking house down using so much power, lol... Had to have an Electrician replace the whole panel and wiring in the garage.
          Dang! I don't even know how that works. Do you choose what coin you mine? It's all a bit surreal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            Dang! I don't even know how that works. Do you choose what coin you mine? It's all a bit surreal to me.
            Well some coins are able to mine and some not, some programs perform better depending on the coin and their algorithms and such. The systems I had available at the time were most efficient with Ether. It was fun, could have heated a 50 room hotel through an Alaskan winter with the heat those systems generated. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Man it makes me laugh a bit that 32k bitcoin is "tanking" hah
              investment confidence is about momentum. Down 30% in a week is not a reassuring sentiment.

Comment

Ive been mining Pi for a little over a year now.
                Hoping it eventually makes it to an exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                  So what is the preferred wallet? and why? I'm looking to open one. Was thinking about getting two, one hot and one cold
                  ledger

Comment

Going up again...

Comment

Does ETH follow BTC to get over $10k eventually?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        investment confidence is about momentum. Down 30% in a week is not a reassuring sentiment.
                        It’s bitcoin. You either believe in the end game (DeFi) and hold, or you trade the ups and downs.

If it wasn’t volatile we wouldn’t be talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          Does ETH follow BTC to get over $10k eventually?
                          Lord, I hope so.

Comment

Nice little XRP bump this morning.

Comment

This seemed inevitable and will spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                                https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcru...urrencies/amp/

This seemed inevitable and will spread.
                                This is exactly the opposite of what Bitcoin was created for. Governments hate it because they lose control.

Comment

Working...
                                X