• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    I haven't had any trouble with coinbase since last week

unfortunately BTC is taking all the cryptos down with it today
    Have you been able to login today?
    Yes, I have Litecoin and its tanking with Bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by JGadbury View Post
      Have you been able to login today?
      Yes, I have Litecoin and its tanking with Bitcoin.
      Yeah I have it open right now on the app and desktop. I haven't had issues today at all other than watching my account go the wrong direction

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        Yeah I have it open right now on the app and desktop. I haven't had issues today at all other than watching my account go the wrong direction
        Thanks! I was able to get it on my phone using cell data. My desktop and wifi still arent working through Coinbase. Everything else does though.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          The time to sell was 12 hours ago. Interestingly, I correctly predicted, but didn't act on it until this morning. This was the peak. It will plummet. I see three bounces of significance, but they will be quick before dropping again, and they will each bee smaller than the previous one. Then it will be a steady decline until it bottoms out.

The next move like this can't be predicted. It seems 3 to 5 years away. What I may do is buy a small amount every week once it gets to about 10k. I don't know if this is the bottom though. It could be 5k or 3k.

I have never researched this. Just looking at patterns and making predictions. I would never endorse Bitcoin as a wise investment. It is basically a progressive slot machine. If I put 100 bucks in a week for 3 years, maybe I have a Bitcoin before it spike to 60k in 2024. Who knows. Good luck.
          You're close to the pattern. The last fall was 20k down to 4k. I think this time it will go 43k down to +/- 10k But with banks buying it may not fall as much this time..I'll start buying back at 17k this time.

It will be tough because by the time it gets that low it's on no one's brain. Out of favor etc.. Just makes it tough to remember and buy!

Comment

I am all about making money but you have to understand that bitcoin is traded 24/7 and you may wake up having lost your rear end. If you wait until it is on the way down to take profits you are too late. The institutional investors will always sell before you can even log in and leave you in a bind. But what is Bitcoin? Stock in a company and you have a company.....gold you have gold which always has a use. Real estate you have some dirt. With BTC you have what? It is backed by no one or nothing. Just a bubble that can burst at any moment. You can make money but be ready to sell on the way up or understand the risk.

Comment

Was looking at charts earlier, support at 30k (pretty much where it bounced today), 28k, 24k iirc. With the talk about banks pulling support for conservative Trump supporting organizations and companies, as well as all the big tech deplatforming the interest in crypto projects and BTC will not decrease.

Comment

I’ve been learning more and more about crypto currency and although I was skeptical at first, I really do believe it is the way of the future. They have even set up systems for borrowing and lending as well as for wiring money internationally with extremely nominal fees.

I also think with the ever increasing repression of all things conservative someone (likely Trump) will soon be catering to websites/social media/and likely crypto that doesn’t discriminate (assuming there are or will be crypto’s that do). I’m curious whether these assets can be seized by the soon-to-be fascist government?

What do y’all think of these services where you can deposit crypto and earn interest?

Speaking of, if you want some free crypto, follow either of the links below and do the tutorials to learn and earn:

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.

Comment

Last edited by donpablo; 01-11-2021, 08:51 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

First time yall? Haha. gotta love it.

Comment

First time yall? Haha. gotta love it.

Comment

So what are your thoughts on using the lending services like MKR? I started the tutorial but it paused halfway in. It seems like if I'm going to hold some of my crypto, I might as well be earning interest on it.

Comment

I believe BTC is going to have a big move up in the next week, trading at $37,188.20 at the moment. Accumulate Satochies is what I'm thinking.
                          Polkadot (DOT) is having a great run as well.

Comment

Can someone tell me where to get this address if I want to cash out and withdraw my Tron coins? This craps going nowhere and it's time to cut my losses.

Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedCapture_LI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	24641191

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Can someone tell me where to get this address if I want to cash out and withdraw my Tron coins? This craps going nowhere and it's time to cut my losses.

[ATTACH]1036993[/ATTACH]
                              If you cash out you need to sell it for bitcoin first then sell that for cash then send that cash to your bank.

The address you have in red is to send it to a different account not cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                                If you cash out you need to sell it for bitcoin first then sell that for cash then send that cash to your bank.

The address you have in red is to send it to a different account not cash out.
                                I figured there was more to it. Lol

Can you tell me how to sell for BTC on Binance (this is the new US sight)? I have looked and looked and cannot figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X