Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Today/tomorrow could be reverse or upside capitulation. Meaning the top and it starts tanking.

Looks like bitcoin related stocks exploded today. A lot of oldies like XNET, XALL, and MFH
    Entered bear market according to charts. That may have been the top.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    My first charting look says BTC will hit 50-60k

But I'm selling off stuff as I can because no matter what/when it will fall fast at some point.
    Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Can you put stop losses on any of these coins?
    I only had 2 coins. When I said I was selling I meant stocks (bitcoin related).

Comment

Is btc going to bounce? Its been a plummet this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
        Is btc going to bounce? Its been a plummet this morning.
        It's long since been speculated it's going to correct. Which looks like is happening. Only question is where is the bottom so I know when to buy back into it.

Comment

Once selling hits critical mass, no telling where the bottom is. So many short term “investors” are going to be racing to get out to lock in whatever paper gain they may still have.

Comment

I have been interested in bitcoin and crypto in general for sometime and reading up on it more and more. I decided recently to buy a small amount, small enough that if it implodes and goes away it won't hurt but enough that if it explodes it will be rewarding.
            My store now is set up also to accept bitcoin as a payment method, not that anyone is parting with theirs these days. One platform called Coinbase is one where you can buy/sell crypto and hold it there is attempting to play both sides. It's trying to be decentralized and ungoverned but at the same time working with JP Morgan to get legitimized and rumor has it Coinbase will go public this year. It certainly is interesting. Only time will tell..

Comment

I have been interested in bitcoin and crypto in general for sometime and reading up on it more and more. I decided recently to buy a small amount, small enough that if it implodes and goes away it won't hurt but enough that if it explodes it will be rewarding.
              My store now is set up also to accept bitcoin as a payment method, not that anyone is parting with theirs these days. One platform called Coinbase is one where you can buy/sell crypto and hold it there is attempting to play both sides. It's trying to be decentralized and ungoverned but at the same time working with JP Morgan to get legitimized and rumor has it Coinbase will go public this year. It certainly is interesting. Only time will tell..

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                It's long since been speculated it's going to correct. Which looks like is happening. Only question is where is the bottom so I know when to buy back into it.
                Oowie look at it go! Good thing I ducked out when I did, tank mofo tank!!!!

Comment

I got out a little early but plan to follow it to see if I want back in. If it drops below 20k, Ill probably buy

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    I got out a little early but plan to follow it to see if I want back in. If it drops below 20k, Ill probably buy
                    I’d probably nibble at that level as well and punt on it if it doubled. No need to get greedy in a speculative/high risk asset.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                      I’d probably nibble at that level as well and punt on it if it doubled. No need to get greedy in a speculative/high risk asset.
                      My thoughts as well. I still made 110% from what I originally bought in at so Im not complaining!

Comment

The time to sell was 12 hours ago. Interestingly, I correctly predicted, but didn't act on it until this morning. This was the peak. It will plummet. I see three bounces of significance, but they will be quick before dropping again, and they will each bee smaller than the previous one. Then it will be a steady decline until it bottoms out.

The next move like this can't be predicted. It seems 3 to 5 years away. What I may do is buy a small amount every week once it gets to about 10k. I don't know if this is the bottom though. It could be 5k or 3k.

I have never researched this. Just looking at patterns and making predictions. I would never endorse Bitcoin as a wise investment. It is basically a progressive slot machine. If I put 100 bucks in a week for 3 years, maybe I have a Bitcoin before it spike to 60k in 2024. Who knows. Good luck.
                        Last edited by ctom87; 01-11-2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Double post oops

Comment

I haven't been able to log in to Coinbase for over two days now. Through the App or on the web base. What is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by JGadbury View Post
                              I haven't been able to log in to Coinbase for over two days now. Through the App or on the web base. What is going on?
                              Everyone is selling all their Bitcoin as the price drops and coin base servers probably can't keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by JGadbury View Post
                                I haven't had any trouble with coinbase since last week

unfortunately BTC is taking all the cryptos down with it today

Comment

Working...
                                X