Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
    Yeah... sold off all but XRP and XTZ..
    With XRP and the SEC filing a lawsuit against them, I am not thinking of letting go of XRP completely.
    holding on my all my xrp may buy more if it goes under 20cents

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Peeps been saying that for years, never gonna happen. Bitcoin is driven by whales for the sole purpose of investing and manipulating the market, they don't care about the technology and such. It's still also the household generic name for anyone referring to crypto before they delve in and learn otherwise.
      It may hang around a while but it likely won't have much upside at some point. It is a dinosaur and the smart people will figure out that the tech is inefficient and broken. When a few big people jump ship I wouldn't be surprised if it went on a nosedive.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        It may hang around a while but it likely won't have much upside at some point. It is a dinosaur and the smart people will figure out that the tech is inefficient and broken. When a few big people jump ship I wouldn't be surprised if it went on a nosedive.
        plus the investments within CCP.

thats whats going to kill it...the sole reason...would flourish otherwise

XRP will eventually be the AdvoCare of cryptocurrency programs

XRP<SUB<SUB<SUB

[Election day +1] is when it happens

Comment

Yall should've sold off your XRP and bought it back, down 39% today.

Comment

You guys that are holding XRP, how many “shares” do you have? Just curious what kind of profit it would take for some of y’all to jump in and get out.

Comment

Duplicate post
              Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-23-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                You guys that are holding XRP, how many “shares” do you have? Just curious what kind of profit it would take for some of y’all to jump in and get out.
                I got 2 buddies that have around 35,000 to 40,000 “shares” of XRP.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
                  I bet they wish it was in Bitcoin right now.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
                    Ok now I could see where that would make sense. I was thinking about buying maybe 2,000 shares while it’s < 30 cents, but even if it doubled that wouldn’t be a huge profit.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    I bet they wish it was in Bitcoin right now.
                    If I’d even had 500 shares of Bitcoin I wouldn’t have anymore shares of Bitcoin. But I would have about $10 million in the bank. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Ok now I could see where that would make sense. I was thinking about buying maybe 2,000 shares while it’s < 30 cents, but even if it doubled that wouldn’t be a huge profit.
                      Thats the world of crypto, to make the big money is when coins are under a penny. I have some coins like HOT that are 0.0005 a coin and but like $60 worth. Think I have about 85k HOT coin and if it were to hit just 50 cents would be a nice profit. Crypto is all about getting in super early and getting lucky.

Comment

Bitcoin is ripping right now. XRP not so much.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          BTC hits new record high.

My target is $24,000 short term. Once FOMO kicks in again it should run over $35,000 Is my guess.
                          FOMO may kick in soon. Already $21,400 crazy.

But since TBH isn't posting about it yet I'll assume it has a lot more to go up before falling.

Just need another bank or two buying in and a little hype to spark it and it can see 50k in 2021.
                          FOMO kicked in.. How long will it last? Charting it (if that works) it will be 40-50k in 2021. Blow off top and then settle for another +/- 2 years around 20k... That's my wild guess.

I saw his post and bought a lot more bitcoin stocks Friday in after hours. Figure bitcoin is good to go up more.

Honestly his post did make me buy more. I was charting BTC and after the recent rise it formed a bull flag. So the 2 made me buy.

PHUN, INTV, AEHL and 7 more.
                          Hope these penny plays rip hard Monday morning.

I have LTC I bought at $45 and it's over $130 now. Wish I would have bought a ton more but it was a new account I opened in Robinhood so just started with 2k worth and it's almost 6k already. I plan to hold until it goes straight up to a blow off top. Should be when BTC tops.

The only negative I see is a lack of blockchain tech push this time. Three years ago it seemed like everyone wanted in for the blockchain technology. This time is simply for the rally to make a profit. But also banks are buying in now.. So simply put it may be even more bumpy of a ride this time.

Comment

Double post
                            Last edited by RascalArms; 12-26-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Good gOsh.....$26,711! 🤨

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                                Pick one of the majors and convert it to something cheaper that has lower dollar flow. Personally I like qtum
                                That's how to lose all your money in crypto btw...I had over half a bitcoin at one point...after trading the altcoins, I'm left with $52 bucks. Screwed that up real good.

Comment

Working...
                                X