No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did this fad go bust? I notice this thread kind of died.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      No, BTC is near 12k right now

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        I sold all of mine a while back when it bumped up to 11,500. Bought into some other things. It will probably go to $100,000 now that I dont own it any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I sold all of mine a while back when it bumped up to 11,500. Bought into some other things. It will probably go to $100,000 now that I dont own it any longer.
          If it does, I'll flip you 0.01 coins

Comment

Looking back at the haters of Bitcoin on this thread is great. Where are the guys who were holding some before it hit 1000 back a few years ago?? I would love to see if they got some out when it was over 18 or 19k.

Comment

I've been trading quite a bit, made some monster gains and some monster boneheaded moves to level it all out. It's been creeping back up a little here and there, curious to see what happens to crypto as well as the market after the election.

Comment

Originally posted by wloftis View Post
                Coinbase has done just that. Make an account and you can easily buy/sell through their website.
                My concern would be cashing out a large sum and having it transferred to your Bank Account. I have heard that large transaction's are flagged and reported to IRS and sometimes the Bank will freeze your account. I wish I had some to sell but alas, I am late to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  If it does, I'll flip you 0.01 coins

I’m going to hold you to that!!![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well with the activity BTC has had of recently I guess I’ll start following this again. Which I had what I bought years ago around $4500 but I did jump back in with a little around $10,500. Always been watching but now that I have money back in I’m even more curious haha.

Comment

Tulips!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Yall can thank me for the nice bump.

Comment

Cue the fomo

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            Cue the fomo

I’ve just been buying a little every week when I get paid

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              Cue the fomo
                              You rang?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                                Looking back at the haters of Bitcoin on this thread is great. Where are the guys who were holding some before it hit 1000 back a few years ago?? I would love to see if they got some out when it was over 18 or 19k.
                                I bought a few at $575.

Sold one a few weeks ago for $12k. Now I'm kicking myself! And wondering about selling more!

Comment

Working...
                                X