No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems a little sketchy to me. I was doing some inspections at work a few weeks ago (in an City not to be named) and we came across a “bit coin mine”. To say the dudes running it were a little sketchy would be an understatement. They wanted no part of us being there.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Bitcoin is all over the place. What's going on with it now?
      Senate banking committee hearing.

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
      Seems a little sketchy to me. I was doing some inspections at work a few weeks ago (in an City not to be named) and we came across a “bit coin mine”. To say the dudes running it were a little sketchy would be an understatement. They wanted no part of us being there.
      Yeah there's a TON of money wrapped up in that equipment, no real operation is going to want outsiders peaking in.

Comment

Does anyone know what ever happened to E-trade and Fidelity offering their customers the ability to buy/sell Crypto's?

There was one other brokerage also that was supposed to start doing this..

I googled a few tries and everything is from 5-6 months ago. No mention if they all gave up, started doing it or what.... Any one know?

Comment

Just when we're looking good Corona whacks it.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            Just when we're looking good Corona whacks it.
            You know I would have thought an event like this would have made Bitcoin spike. I guess I dont really understand what I thought I understood.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              You know I would have thought an event like this would have made Bitcoin spike. I guess I dont really understand what I thought I understood.
              When markets panic, for real panic, like we had (not fake everyday panic MSM screams) everything gets sold off.

Bonds tanked also and they should go up during a market fall also.

One can also argue people saw the DOW etc so cheap they sold BTC so they could buy back into the markets.

BTW - What crypto wallet is a good one to buy? I just bought some LTC

Comment

When markets panic, for real panic, like we had (not fake everyday panic MSM screams) everything gets sold off.

Bonds tanked also and they should go up during a market fall also.

One can also argue people saw the DOW etc so cheap they sold BTC so they could buy back into the markets.

BTW - What crypto wallet is a good one to buy? I just bought some LTC
                I think that's a very good argument, lots of people couldn't resist the fire sale and pulled out all stops to jump in.

I've got a Ledger Nano S, seemed to work fine when testing it. I forgot how to use it now though, probably have a fortune on there when I die and no way to retrieve it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  I think that's a very good argument, lots of people couldn't resist the fire sale and pulled out all stops to jump in.

I've got a Ledger Nano S, seemed to work fine when testing it. I forgot how to use it now though, probably have a fortune on there when I die and no way to retrieve it. lol
                  LOL! I did the same thing. I jumped in and put it all on my Ledger Nano. Been so long I am going to have to research on how to get back in the wallet but I do at least have my recovery password string so hopefully shouldn't be too difficult.

Comment

BTC up huge today. So are others like my LTC !

Looks like a massive move to gold/silver/metals and crypto's with all the US dollar printing machines starting back up.

BTC - May start it's move to new highs. Will be massive bumps and potholes I'm sure.

Comment

BTC is almost 11,200

I guess no one cares until it gets up around 16,000 and then FOMO will kick in.

Comment

BTC is almost 11,200

Oh I've got the FOMO already but I've beaten myself into submission with stupid moves so I'm learning to just kick back and not do anything. lol

Comment

I've still been holding everything for a couple of years

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

BTC is almost 11,200

Let's hope so. Ive been holding for just such a moment.

Comment

Does anyone do any investing on the lower price alt-coins? XPR?

I'll probably set up a wallet and dive in soon. With them printing cash by the minute, the dollar will get less and less valuable. Time to diversify.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Does anyone do any investing on the lower price alt-coins? XPR?

I'll probably set up a wallet and dive in soon. With them printing cash by the minute, the dollar will get less and less valuable. Time to diversify.
                                I have, but havent checked it in over half a year lol. Bottom fell out soon as I bought in. Hoping one day Ill hear about them taking off and randomly check to find a large sum of money!

Comment

Working...
                                X