Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
    haha. chinese bitcoin miners are pulling the plug on their machines. but, keeping hoping in one hand and wishing in the other.

nothing wrong with dabbling in things that interest you. but, only use "play money" not anything you actually need a real return on for the future.
    I pulled the plug on all my miners around August.

Comment

What is the best ones to. Uh at this time

Could someone go over the steps of how to purchase it

Comment

Sign up at Coinbase and then attach your bank account. Use that to purchase only, do not trade on Coinbase as fees are high. They have a platform called Coinbase Pro for trading, transfer your stuff in there to trade. That'll cover Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin and I think BAT now. If you want to play with the chitcoins sign up at Binance and transfer over funds to trade with in the form of BTC, Ether, etc.
        Last edited by justletmein; 11-24-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          LOL My WAG is bitcoin doesn't go back below 3,500

But I would buy some if they made it easy to buy. But it will rally super high before that happens just in anticipation of it.
          It's touching 3800 now
          Not too far fetched to hit 3000

Lotta money has been lost in twelve months

Comment

The bitcoin trend feels very similar to the penny stock trend of the late 90's. Learn to trade options or buy real estate.

Comment

You don't hardly hear anything about it anymore, guess dad is going away.

Comment

Let it ride boyz! Coinbase improved their system and there is a couple of new exchanges so next rally should be better than the last without all the bottle necking we experienced in Dec.

Comment

I keep coming back to this thread to see all the big ranches and Lamborghini's that people bought from their bitcoin profits.

Comment

Buy now ironman, it's on sale.

Comment

Still HODLing with no plans or need to cash out.

On a related note does anyone know if it’s possible to exchange, say, Tron for XRP on Binance? I’m pretty much done with TRX.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        Still HODLing with no plans or need to cash out.

On a related note does anyone know if it’s possible to exchange, say, Tron for XRP on Binance? I’m pretty much done with TRX.
                        The only thing you can do is sell TRX and then use funds to buy XRP....
                        TRX has tanked ....

Comment

BTC is now under 3,400

All quiet on the crypto front...prices drift lower daily.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            BTC is now under 3,400

All quiet on the crypto front...prices drift lower daily.
                            What is funny is that it seems like Im bombarded daily from the exchanges on new features, new coins, new apps, etc. I guess they still think it is going to explode.

Comment

Peeps are selling to realize their losses before end of the tax year?

Comment

I am totally lost on Bitcoin.

Why would Bitcoin be worth more than gold?
                                Has anyone made a purchase with Bitcoin, milk, bread?
                                Does it have any purchasing power?
                                How is the value determined? Supply and Demand?

I know, lots of questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X