Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Can you elaborate a little more? I know several guys on here have been trying to get their hands on some.

On another note...I'm going to buy 1000ml of Irish Whiskey later today.

Coinbase to Gatehub is another option. I've had ripple and NEM for a little while. Figure I'll sit and wait on these. BTC has been crazy.

Comment

I just purchased some Litecoins @146.00, I should of done this a week ago when price was a lot lower. SMH. Well lets see how high can it go with in the next two/three years.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
        I just purchased some Litecoins @146.00, I should of done this a week ago when price was a lot lower. SMH. Well lets see how high can it go with in the next two/three years.

Got lucky on timing and picked it up at 98.09 last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Got lucky on timing and picked it up at 98.09 last night.
          I’m in at $100.60. Kinda hard not to sell right now with a 50% return

Comment

Based on a little research on the web, it looks like they are mostly used to buy hookers and weed on Craigslist! Besides, didn't this money changing thing get a few people into trouble in the temple? I like to earn my money the old fashion way; putting in a hard days work and investing my kids college fund on lottery tickets.

cricman

Comment

Patience boys...Sunday is going to be the SHTF test of all time.

Comment

Patience boys...Sunday is going to be the SHTF test of all time.

Is something big going to happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                  Is something big going to happen?

Yes sir...the CBOE is going to start trading futures on bitcoin.

Comment

Yes sir...the CBOE is going to start trading futures on bitcoin.

Wow really? This week has already been pretty interesting for BTC and LTC

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                      Wow really? This week has already been pretty interesting for BTC and LTC

This Sunday the CBOE, next Sunday the CME and then the NASDAQ sometime soon in 2018.

Comment

This Sunday the CBOE, next Sunday the CME and then the NASDAQ sometime soon in 2018.
                        Any reason to think the wheels fall off Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post

It could happen if they come out and short the futures. Still think it only gets down to around 10k though, people will start buying it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                            Definitely not. It could spike high as hell or have a major correction. Either way there's enough interest now that even if it corrects back to 10K or under people will buy aggressively and drive the price back up.

Comment

Litecoin is at $170 right now. I bought last week at $100 per coin but didn't buy much... if only I had bought $150,000 worth of it instead of just dipping my little toe in... smh.

Comment

I’m not smart enough to understand the impact of all of that but I’m sure glad I got in last week on both Bitcoin and Litecoin when I did. I’ve had a great....let me be honest, FANTASTIC week! I’ll gladly buy more Bitcoin if it falls under $11K again within the next 2 weeks.
                                To me there’s probably still room for upside investing for about the next 2 weeks. I think the cyber-currencies recent bonanza boom is a result of the simple fact that the majority of people are just now finding out about it. It’s all the buzz on social media and talk around the water coolers and break rooms at work. Not to mention the family and work gatherings around the holidays.
                                Let’s face it...most of us everyday folk were in the dark about this until just 2 weeks ago. I was in Orlando this week at a company conference and 3 out of 4 folks I asked about it had no clue what Bitcoin is!
                                It’s amazing the amount of crypto millionaires out there over the last year. Pretty simple to me though...supply and demand.

Comment

Working...
                                X