Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York attorney general seeking information on crypto currency
    New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman asked 13 virtual currency trading platforms on Tuesday to disclose information on their operations, policies and internal controls as part of a "fact-based inquiry" that he touted as an effort to increase transparency and accountability in the cryptocurrency industry.

Comment

New York attorney general seeking information on crypto currency
      New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman asked 13 virtual currency trading platforms on Tuesday to disclose information on their operations, policies and internal controls as part of a "fact-based inquiry" that he touted as an effort to increase transparency and accountability in the cryptocurrency industry.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        yup i HODL'd ..and bought up bits and pieces when it dropped and dropped and dropped... now..im green again in a pretty good way.
        I never got red, but it got CLOSE

Comment

Yeh.. that a ****in money grab just like the last time they did it... with a panel of people making a law to require licenses... then they quit the panel...become consultants on how to get the licenses...
          has nothing to do with anything but how to line some politicians pocket.

Want American dollars to go offshore... because this is how American dollars go off shore.

Comment

Repping still even though it's a roller coaster/ abusive relationship most days

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wake the f up peeps!

Skinny

Comment

Man I have had a sell order of Vibe pending for 6 days. Wanted to turn it into Ripple..........watching it go up and I can do nothing. Grrrrr. I didn't have much Vibe but ****.

Comment

things are moving in the right direction. 150+ billion in past few weeks. hope everyone is getting in on some of this action.

Comment

.47 is where I will be for a long time.

Glad some of yall are following the trends and can keep up.

Comment

Just checked my Balances in Binance... Almost back to 50% of initial investment !!

Still HODL !!!!!

only got Tron & Ripple in portfolio....

Comment

Looks like Bunny Ranch will take bit coin now...

Comment

TRX is crushing it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                            TRX is crushing it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No joke I jumped out at .08 was in at .03 50k coins

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                              No joke I jumped out at .08 was in at .03 50k coins
                              Man that’s a nice little payday there.

I’m still HODLing. I got in way too late to do any good now.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

I went all in on trx the other day. Yesterday was nice. Holding trx through May mainnet launch.

I’ve been a day trading sob lately. Bout got my initial investment back over the last week or so doing that.

Looking forward to the next leg up.

Anyone else catch that DNT pump n dump? That helped the ole portfolio out. Thankfully I had a price alert set on Blockfolio app. Caught the pump just right. Cha Ching.

Figuring all y’all that have been hiding under a crypto rock the last 3 months will be showing back up here. [emoji16]

Skinny
                                Last edited by Skinny; 04-25-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X