• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good here.

Skinny

Comment

All Normal here.....
      Sadly, there is not enough value here for anyone to waste time taking !!!

Comment

Tron can suck it. That is all

Comment

Originally posted by grinningmule View Post
          I invested in a LTC Bot yesterday. Here is a referral link if anyone is interested.

We help entrepreneurs invest wisely and earn recipes from over 20 different sources of income. Welcome to iCenter.co.

You will have to download the Telegram app to your phone or desktop prior to registering with iCenter. iCenter.co for background info, it will go to their BTC page but the link above is for LTC only.

Full disclosure and background:
          A good friend of mine who made over 100k in cryptos last year (and showed me proof) joined it on December 13, 2017 and has turned a .5 LTC investment into just over 7 LTC in that short time. I was skeptical that it was a ponzi scheme but in the end realized that I have blown much more money over less. I invested 1 LTC yesterday and will reinvest every time I get .10 LTC in profit and will probably cash out in six months. The minimum investment is .10 LTC.
          In my opinion it is worth the small monetary risk and my friend has shown me proof of withdrawals and deposits to his Coinbase account from the Bot.
          total scam. same as bitconnect. ponzi

Comment

Originally posted by grinningmule View Post
            I invested in a LTC Bot yesterday. Here is a referral link if anyone is interested.

We help entrepreneurs invest wisely and earn recipes from over 20 different sources of income. Welcome to iCenter.co.

You will have to download the Telegram app to your phone or desktop prior to registering with iCenter. iCenter.co for background info, it will go to their BTC page but the link above is for LTC only.

Full disclosure and background:
            A good friend of mine who made over 100k in cryptos last year (and showed me proof) joined it on December 13, 2017 and has turned a .5 LTC investment into just over 7 LTC in that short time. I was skeptical that it was a ponzi scheme but in the end realized that I have blown much more money over less. I invested 1 LTC yesterday and will reinvest every time I get .10 LTC in profit and will probably cash out in six months. The minimum investment is .10 LTC.
            In my opinion it is worth the small monetary risk and my friend has shown me proof of withdrawals and deposits to his Coinbase account from the Bot.
            No bots or proxy traders for me.

I'll stay in control of my own money thank you very much...That's why I got into crypto in the first place. My money....my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Ive invested all I want to now. I dont look at the prices much these days(they suck anyways lol). Im in for the HODL. This money is going to either hit big down the road or go bust. Either way it was just play money anyways.
              this

Comment

Loading up on NCASH

Skinny

Comment

Anyone else having issues with Binance App on iPhone?

Comment

HODL! Try to pry the Tron from my cold dead hands.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                      Anyone else having issues with Binance App on iPhone?

No sir

Skinny

Comment

Since I can no longer buy with my visa I tried to link my Mastercard debt card but it was still rejecting it. I got my bank account linked so I guess I'll use that but it will take a week. I'm trying to jump on the ncash train too but I'm too stubborn to liquidate and take a loss on anything else right now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ripple ...is.... providing... ..................opportunities.

Comment

ITS A BLOOD BATH !!!!!
                            Can't look anymore... gonna take a week or 2 off and then check it..

Comment

Last edited by LROSE; 03-09-2018, 01:55 PM. Reason: duplicate

Comment

Looking for a bank card that will let me link to coinbase. Which is a good one other than
                                Bank of America or is it the best?Try capital one and they will not , Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X