Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    1. Download and install the IPBC GUI Wallet from IPBC so you have a wallet to store your coins in. As with any wallet be sure you write down and keep your seed phrase/mnemoinic seed safe. https://ipbc.io/wallet
    2. Download and extract Claymore CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner to your PC. https://github.com/nanopool/Claymore...Miner/releases
    3. In the extracted folder edit the config.txt file. There are just 3 parameters you have to set. The pool you want to use to mine, your IPBC wallet address and the pool password…
    -o : pool address
    -u : your wallet address
    -p : the pool password

Here is an example of what your config/txt file will look like…

-o stratum+tcp://ipbc.cryptonight.me:3338
    -u vxc23WWbdjE9BnmeTQ1MFX3VUUDw9TYj367890iRmRLw8KFQBa W97rrT
    -p x

4. Right click the miner executable (NsCpuCNMiner64) and create a shortcut of it in the same folder it is already in.
    5. Right click the new shortcut you just created and select Properties. Under the Target section you basically want to add what you put in your config file to the end of the string already there. Here is what your target line would look like if your miner was in the same folder as where I put mine (C:\temp\cryptonote)…
    C:\Temp\CryptoNote\NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://ipbc.cryptonight.me:3338 -u vxc23WWbdjE9BnmeTQ1MFX3VUUDw9TYj367890iRmRLw8KFQBa W97rrT -p x -t 4
    6. After you update the Target line click the Advanced button below that and check the box to Run As Administrator. Click Apply and save all your changes.
    7. Reboot
    8. Now right-click your shortcut and select Run As Administrator and you should connect to the pool and start receiving jobs.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Thanks for posting up the info.

Is it worth it on an old pc that doesn't have a lot of cpu power?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post

Yeah... I have an old Chromebook that is made for web browsing I wanted to see about loading it on...

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
        moon!!!! :d
        Seventeen days ago it was a quarter
        Twenty five cents
        Today it was $87.00

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Seventeen days ago it was a quarter
          Twenty five cents
          Today it was $87.00
          THATS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO TRX or XRP !!!!
          We would all be going LAMBO !!!

Comment

Wait it is $341 now
            When I woke u this morning it was forty cents

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              I’m assuming market. I’m rednecking this stuff. Don’t know a lot of the terms, but I’m just doing some day and swing trading. I’ve been jumping into things when they are on the rise and selling when I get a 10% or so return. When I go to sell for these decent returns is when it seems to take forever. The exchange I made yesterday afternoon is still an open order. I’m assuming this is a market order.
              Ok you are able to choose by clicking the tabs. My guess is your doing limit since that is the default and so you are hitting the sell button. It will take the order to sell but if there are not enough open orders of buyers at that price it will take some time.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                THATS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO TRX or XRP !!!!
                We would all be going LAMBO !!!
                LoL

Comment

On the left side you can see all open orders. In red are sellers and in green are buyers. When you sell or buy if the order is not filled you will see a yellow dot on the left side of the price that is you. the number to the right is units being bought or sold at that price. It can be 1 person selling that amount or many people combined. So you might sell 5000 and then you see your yellow dot and then the number changes to 20000. That means others are now selling too at that same price. The number will go up or down until they are all gone.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                    Ok you are able to choose by clicking the tabs. My guess is your doing limit since that is the default and so you are hitting the sell button. It will take the order to sell but if there are not enough open orders of buyers at that price it will take some time.
                    Ah makes sense. I’m not using that platform. Just using the app platform on my phone. I’ll look into that. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                      Yeah... I have an old Chromebook that is made for web browsing I wanted to see about loading it on...
                      Hard for me to say, probably not, but obviously the more processors you have and the better they are are going to impact how much you get paid. I will say too that something has changed in the past 2 days. I am not getting paid nearly as frequently as I was. I am trying to figure out what changed. I think they upped the difficulty March 1.

I am not getting paid much either but I view it as a learning experience too.

Comment

GJC/BTC

LoL

Gotta be some sort of software testing. No way that market has moved like that.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Gotta be some sort of software testing. No way that market has moved like that.

Skinny
                          Wouldn't matter to me as long as my sell order went through

Comment

Wouldn't matter to me as long as my sell order went through

I hear that. What exchange is it listed on? I can’t find any data.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              I hear that. What exchange is it listed on? I can’t find any data.

Skinny
                              iDEX

Comment

If Cohn is gone

There goes the neighborhood!

Comment

Working...
                                X