No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPBC? Anybody else besides me got any? It has more than doubled since I posted the chart two days ago on post 6031 up above.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      IPBC? Anybody else besides me got any? It has more than doubled since I posted the chart two days ago on post 6031 up above.

What exchange? I don’t find it in coin market cap.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        What exchange? I don’t find it in coin market cap.

Skinny
        It just got released on LiveCoin about 10 days ago. They announced today it is on Crex24.com as well but the USA is not allowed to access that exchange. They are working to get it on the other exchanges daily. It has been doing really well considering it has really only been on LiveCoin for 10 days. It is easy to mine it with just a regular ole PC or laptop doing CPU mining.

Check out my post #5894 and see what you think.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
            It just got released on LiveCoin about 10 days ago. They announced today it is on Crex24.com as well but the USA is not allowed to access that exchange. They are working to get it on the other exchanges daily. It has been doing really well considering it has really only been on LiveCoin for 10 days. It is easy to mine it with just a regular ole PC or laptop doing CPU mining.

Check out my post #5894 and see what you think.
            Did you share any info on mining this coin? Looking for somethign to start mining andf if this one can be done with a simple CPU PC/laptop.. I would like to find out.
            Thanks !

Comment

I invested in a LTC Bot yesterday. Here is a referral link if anyone is interested.

We help entrepreneurs invest wisely and earn recipes from over 20 different sources of income. Welcome to iCenter.co.

You will have to download the Telegram app to your phone or desktop prior to registering with iCenter. iCenter.co for background info, it will go to their BTC page but the link above is for LTC only.

Full disclosure and background:
              A good friend of mine who made over 100k in cryptos last year (and showed me proof) joined it on December 13, 2017 and has turned a .5 LTC investment into just over 7 LTC in that short time. I was skeptical that it was a ponzi scheme but in the end realized that I have blown much more money over less. I invested 1 LTC yesterday and will reinvest every time I get .10 LTC in profit and will probably cash out in six months. The minimum investment is .10 LTC.
              In my opinion it is worth the small monetary risk and my friend has shown me proof of withdrawals and deposits to his Coinbase account from the Bot.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                Did you share any info on mining this coin? Looking for somethign to start mining andf if this one can be done with a simple CPU PC/laptop.. I would like to find out.
                Thanks !
                I have never done any mining either and this was my first go at it. I figured if nothing else it would be a good way to learn about mining and it has been that. It is CPU mineable similar to some of the other coins like Monero. Let me put a list together of what I did to get up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by grinningmule View Post
                  I invested in a LTC Bot yesterday. Here is a referral link if anyone is interested.

We help entrepreneurs invest wisely and earn recipes from over 20 different sources of income. Welcome to iCenter.co.

You will have to download the Telegram app to your phone or desktop prior to registering with iCenter. iCenter.co for background info, it will go to their BTC page but the link above is for LTC only.

Full disclosure and background:
                  A good friend of mine who made over 100k in cryptos last year (and showed me proof) joined it on December 13, 2017 and has turned a .5 LTC investment into just over 7 LTC in that short time. I was skeptical that it was a ponzi scheme but in the end realized that I have blown much more money over less. I invested 1 LTC yesterday and will reinvest every time I get .10 LTC in profit and will probably cash out in six months. The minimum investment is .10 LTC.
                  In my opinion it is worth the small monetary risk and my friend has shown me proof of withdrawals and deposits to his Coinbase account from the Bot.
                  Do your own research and make sure you read everything carefully, for example, when you hit deposit it will send a wallet address but that address is only good for a single deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Anybody else ever have problems with Binance taking FOREVER to close an open order when selling?

Sometimes it happens instantly but the last several times I’ve gone to sell for a pretty good profit, it takes too dang long. I had an order sit open for 3 days the other day. Got another going on 6 hours now. Driving me nuts!
                    How are you selling "limit" or "market"?

On limit if its a large order it takes time to find buyers at your price so its sold over a few different ones to get your price. Just like buying.

I have found market to be faster.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                      How are you selling "limit" or "market"?

On limit if its a large order it takes time to find buyers at your price so its sold over a few different ones to get your price. Just like buying.

I have found market to be faster.
                      I’m assuming market. I’m rednecking this stuff. Don’t know a lot of the terms, but I’m just doing some day and swing trading. I’ve been jumping into things when they are on the rise and selling when I get a 10% or so return. When I go to sell for these decent returns is when it seems to take forever. The exchange I made yesterday afternoon is still an open order. I’m assuming this is a market order.

Comment

Originally posted by grinningmule View Post
                        Do your own research and make sure you read everything carefully, for example, when you hit deposit it will send a wallet address but that address is only good for a single deposit.
                        Sounds interesting. So, everything is done through telegram? Are you using coinbase to deposit? What fee did you pay to deposit?

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                          Thanks !
                          1. Download and install the IPBC GUI Wallet from IPBC so you have a wallet to store your coins in. As with any wallet be sure you write down and keep your seed phrase/mnemoinic seed safe. https://ipbc.io/wallet
                          2. Download and extract Claymore CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner to your PC. https://github.com/nanopool/Claymore...Miner/releases
                          3. In the extracted folder edit the config.txt file. There are just 3 parameters you have to set. The pool you want to use to mine, your IPBC wallet address and the pool password…
                          -o : pool address
                          -u : your wallet address
                          -p : the pool password

Here is an example of what your config/txt file will look like…

-o stratum+tcp://ipbc.cryptonight.me:3338
                          -u vxc23WWbdjE9BnmeTQ1MFX3VUUDw9TYj367890iRmRLw8KFQBa W97rrT
                          -p x

4. Right click the miner executable (NsCpuCNMiner64) and create a shortcut of it in the same folder it is already in.
                          5. Right click the new shortcut you just created and select Properties. Under the Target section you basically want to add what you put in your config file to the end of the string already there. Here is what your target line would look like if your miner was in the same folder as where I put mine (C:\temp\cryptonote)…
                          C:\Temp\CryptoNote\NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://ipbc.cryptonight.me:3338 -u vxc23WWbdjE9BnmeTQ1MFX3VUUDw9TYj367890iRmRLw8KFQBa W97rrT -p x -t 4
                          6. After you update the Target line click the Advanced button below that and check the box to Run As Administrator. Click Apply and save all your changes.
                          7. Reboot
                          8. Now right-click your shortcut and select Run As Administrator and you should connect to the pool and start receiving jobs.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                            Sounds interesting. So, everything is done through telegram? Are you using coinbase to deposit? What fee did you pay to deposit?
                            Yes everything is handled through Telegram. I used Coinbase and paid whatever fee they normally charge to send to another wallet, 0.00014000 LTC this time.

Comment

GJC/BTC

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                gjc/btc

lol
                                moon!!!! :d

Comment

Working...
                                X