Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have old Monopoly money i'm selling for .50 on the dollar. cash only!

Comment

Originally posted by sticks View Post
      i have old Monopoly money i'm selling for .50 on the dollar. cash only!

I’ll stick with Bitcoin! [emoji3]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        btw...who was it that brought up DBET?
        that dog hasnt barked.
        That dog hasnt done anything but lick its balls.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          True story.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Every time I try that, I fall off the couch.

Comment

Dammit I pulled a bass ackwards move tonight with a wad of my BTC. Got greedy and thought I could make a quick buck, got real close then work pulled me away and when I came back...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                I’ll stick with Bitcoin! [emoji3]

Skinny
                That's too funny. Maybe that will be all the rage for Spring Break. Henna tattoos of their QR codes on spring breakers. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Every time I try that, I fall off the couch.
                  You probably shouldn’t be trying to lick his balls on the couch then I guess

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    You probably shouldn’t be trying to lick his balls on the couch then I guess
                    Funny. I wasn't talking about the dog. Guess you never heard that joke before.

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Funny. I wasn't talking about the dog. Guess you never heard that joke before.
                        I knew what you meant, but thought it had a “smiley” face emoji on the reply, user error on my part lol

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          I knew what you meant, but thought it had a “smiley” face emoji on the reply, user error on my part lol
                          No biggie. I left it wide open, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                            Possibly a little spike because being added to bittrex.

Comment

Did any of you guys ever check out IPBC I mentioned back on the 16th? It has since been released on LiveCoin. About to hit another exchange as well. It is not doing too bad. The development team is very active. I've been doing okay mining it.

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                              Here is one I have been researching. It is not listed on an exchange yet but supposed to be listed on Livecoin soon. What is pretty awesome, to me anyway, is they already have a working product. Think of it as the new blockchain version of Youtube. What is really slick is you get paid in their coin when anyone watches a video you have uploaded but you also get paid when you simply watch videos too. And it's very suitable for CPU mining, which I have already started doing.

Check out their already working product... https://ipbc.io/
                              And read their whitepaper and see what you think. I'd be interested in other's opinions... https://ipbc.io/whitepaper.pdf

Comment

DGD has been doing well over a week now. Supposedly it’s a coin for a blockchain that is backed by gold. Kinda runs counterintuitive to what the other crypto currencies are, but it’s been doing well

Comment

Working...
                                X