Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    I’m starting to get bored with crypto. Sitting on TRX and XRP. Nothing is moving enough to day trade effectively for me, I can’t watch it closely enough. I miss the days of 30% gains lol
    I have to agree...somewhat. The 30-90% gains can be freakin' nerve racking.

Comment

HODL

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        I’m starting to get bored with crypto. Sitting on TRX and XRP. Nothing is moving enough to day trade effectively for me, I can’t watch it closely enough. I miss the days of 30% gains lol
        Me to a tee. I havent traded at all for quite awhile. I have added to some positions when I felt the price had fallen to a point I couldnt pass it up. Im into 39000 shares of tron mostly at .04. If it goes to .02, Ill probably double up at that price.
        Last edited by rtp; 02-21-2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I’ve tried day trading, sat on coins for several weeks at time, all that effort has gotten me exactly where I was 6 weeks ago lol. Still in the black, but just haven’t had much movement up or down either way. What I’m trying to figure out, is how to effectively trade alt coins. Even if an alt coin doesn’t move much, it’s value fluctuates based on its value to bitcoin or ether or whatever you want to compare it to. For instance, my portfolio went down when bitcoin rose, because my coins in relation to bitcoin, were less. However, when bitcoin drops, my alt value to each bitcoin increases. The third piece of the puzzle is when you compare bitcoin or ether to US dollars. It’s not a traditional valuation as simple stocks to American dollars using US as the “base” currency. You now have alt coin value to bitcoin value to US dollar value. It’s a three tired system instead of 2. It’s confusing to me lol

Comment

Yeah I haven't even checked my balance in 5 days. Too depressing. At 60% loss last I checked. I keep checking this thread in hopes of positive activity lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't have the fortitude to bottom fish.

Comment

I repeat. HODL

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Me to a tee. I havent traded at all for quite awhile. I have added to some positions when I felt the price had fallen to a point I couldnt pass it up. Im into 39000 shares of tron mostly at .04. If it goes to .02, Ill probably double up at that price.

Same here on trx. Come on .02! I’d like to see tron get to a penny! Oh man we could make some dough!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Same here on trx. Come on .02! I’d like to see tron get to a penny! Oh man we could make some dough!

Skinny
                    Did you ever get on Kucoin and see what they have to offer?

Snovio is supposed to be another good one under the radar right now.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      Did you ever get on Kucoin and see what they have to offer?

Snovio is supposed to be another good one under the radar right now.

Yes and no. I got on KuCoin but don’t have time to really look into coins. I recognized several I’ve heard and read about, but need to do more looking.

Skinny

Comment

Hodl mode. Its a set it and forget it type of thing with a side order of quicky pump&dump pickoffs for quick gains.
                        But mostly watching, reading,viewing, and waiting.

Comment

Thanks all for an entertaining thread to be a lurker on. I have had some skin in the game for close to a month or so now. I wish I would have gotten in last year when I first started looking into crypto seriously, but I didn't have the guts. I have some of mine in the big 3 and a decent amount of ripple I got at about .77. Been a down and up and down roller coaster, but it has been fun learning what I can when I have time. It is like crack to a degree. When it is going down I want to put more in to coins when they are down. Which is the thing to do I think, but it is against my nature in a lot of ways. I am eying TRX as well and hoping to get some if it drops a little more. I am mostly playing around at this point, but hoping to learn more and make a little at least. We will see. This week has been ugly for the most part for me, but could bring some buying opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Hopefully it happens slower this time. Don't want to see another huge dip again.

Right now bitcoin's dominance is creeping up slowly but surely. It's a great time to get into some of the alts. They are at rock bottom prices.
                            and here's the pullback - and back to where my account was a week ago on $$

Comment

DANG !! XRP is sliding !!!
                              This is the cheapest it has been in a long time !!!

Comment

Last edited by LROSE; 02-22-2018, 10:49 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

Working...
                                X