Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Yep...We're talking $10 per coin. I have over 12 different coins on Binance. You do the math...I could turn that $100plus into much more and hate loosing it to "FEES".

There are some DEX's getting ready to come online and eventually I'll be moving my coins over.
    Hey man it was just a joke.....hence the big smiling face. I hate fees as much as the next guy. Fee has become a new word for tax in our culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Not sure why I set a limit order really. Doesn’t look like it’s dropped below three cents in a while.

Anyway, I can’t cancel the open limit order or even access that page on the app. It just says loading. Hmmmm. Weird.

Skinny
      KuCoin was a little grumpy this morning. You should be able to cancel an order if it hasn't filled. I've done it several times. I've started to measure things in Satoshi's or Sats. I got into TKY at 268 sats and saw that it dropped even lower last night.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Hey man it was just a joke.....hence the big smiling face. I hate fees as much as the next guy. Fee has become a new word for tax in our culture.
      No worries...I don't know anyone that likes paying more than what they have to. The fees are just an added cost to keep track of. Of course if I'm getting 2-4x or better then I start to forget about fees all together. lol

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        I've started to measure things in Satoshi's or Sats. I got into TKY at 268 sats and saw that it dropped even lower last night.
        Binance doesnt allow for Sats do they? I do not see where you can see what the Sats for a coin are.

Just wondering.. It sounds like a very simple and easy way to understand cost of a unit.

Comment

Sure they do. Highlight the BTC pairing.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
            Binance doesnt allow for Sats do they? I do not see where you can see what the Sats for a coin are.

Just wondering.. It sounds like a very simple and easy way to understand cost of a unit.
            When in the "Basic" exchange look right under price. It shows the sats value and to the right o that is the USD price.

Comment

Got it...
              Thanks guys !

Comment

Skinny

Comment

went heavy back into TRX at this price - should be easy 50% short-term gain (next few weeks) daily opportunities to make money with this volatility

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    went heavy back into TRX at this price - should be easy 50% short-term gain (next few weeks) daily opportunities to make money with this volatility
                    Will TRX get up to .06 or .07 ??

Comment

If trx drops to $.02 I’ll dump a bunch of my eth into it I guess. Should be an easy flip at that point.

Skinny

Comment

If trx drops to $.02 I’ll dump a bunch of my eth into it I guess. Should be an easy flip at that point.

Skinny
                        That was my thinking... .02 or .03...

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

That was my thinking... .02 or .03...

Yep. Here lately it likes to hang out at 500 sats. If if dips to 250 sats I’m jumping on some.

Skinny

Comment

Yep. Here lately it likes to hang out at 500 sats. If if dips to 250 sats I’m jumping on some.

Skinny
                            At 250 sats I'm all over more TRX.

Comment

I’m starting to get bored with crypto. Sitting on TRX and XRP. Nothing is moving enough to day trade effectively for me, I can’t watch it closely enough. I miss the days of 30% gains lol

Comment

I’m starting to get bored with crypto. Sitting on TRX and XRP. Nothing is moving enough to day trade effectively for me, I can’t watch it closely enough. I miss the days of 30% gains lol

Comment

Working...
                                X