Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Hopefully it happens slower this time. Don't want to see another huge dip again.

Right now bitcoin's dominance is creeping up slowly but surely. It's a great time to get into some of the alts. They are at rock bottom prices.
    My problem is I'm hodling fiat right now and btc shot up 50% since last week and 100% since last month.
    So alt prices are still higher

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      My problem is I'm hodling fiat right now and btc shot up 50% since last week and 100% since last month.
      So alt prices are still higher
      Not all of them. Several I'm looking into are even below their ICO price. Ripple and some others are the exception.

There's still LOTS of opportunities to get into some really good coins for under or around $1. I don't hold myself to inexpensive coins exclusively. NEO would have been a good buy at $70 but most people don't want to drop money on a coin that's that much.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

NEO might have been the best purchase on the way down. If you were able to pick some up at $70, you did good. I bought chunks on the way down and just a tad above its low...and forced myself to pick up some more once it started to climb, so I’m happy happy!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          NEO might have been the best purchase on the way down. If you were able to pick some up at $70, you did good. I bought chunks on the way down and just a tad above its low...and forced myself to pick up some more once it started to climb, so I’m happy happy!

Skinny
          NEO is starting to release ICO's and coins on their platform. I got into the most recent one called TheKey (TKY). It's on Kucoin and sitting below the ICO price at .03cents.

Comment

NEO is starting to release ICO's and coins on their platform. I got into the most recent one called TheKey (TKY). It's on Kucoin and sitting below the ICO price at .03cents.

I’m probably limiting myself quite a bit by only trading on Binance and Bittrex these days. I just don’t have the time to jack around with other exchanges right now...much less wanting to throw new money into crypto.

Skinny

Comment

I’m probably limiting myself quite a bit by only trading on Binance and Bittrex these days. I just don’t have the time to jack around with other exchanges right now...much less wanting to throw new money into crypto.

Skinny
              Roger that. KuCoin has coins that haven't been listed on Binance yet. Some have great potential like Dragonchain which is a Disney coin.

Binance pulled the bait and switch on me when it came to withdrawing my coins. $10 per transaction is crazy.

Comment

Roger that. KuCoin has coins that haven't been listed on Binance yet. Some have great potential like Dragonchain which is a Disney coin.

Binance pulled the bait and switch on me when it came to withdrawing my coins. $10 per transaction is crazy.

I hear that! Ok. I’ll eat my words. Sitting here waiting for the rain to quit, which I hope it doesn’t, I opened a KuCoin account and send some eth there. Don’t be keeping these sleeper coins a secret! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

I hear that! Ok. I’ll eat my words. Sitting here waiting for the rain to quit, which I hope it doesn’t, I opened a KuCoin account and send some eth there. Don’t be keeping these sleeper coins a secret! [emoji12]

Skinny
                  You know how these things go. Ripple has had some really good news lately and has some positive gains but nothing crazy. I'd rather have a slow steady gain rather than a crazy run up and then get the rug pulled out.

Comment

You know how these things go. Ripple has had some really good news lately and has some positive gains but nothing crazy. I'd rather have a slow steady gain rather than a crazy run up and then get the rug pulled out.

Yep. You can set buy orders on kucoin right? I just tried to set one, and got a pop up saying that my price was very different than the current price, and asked if I wanted to buy at that price. Assuming if I click yes, that’ll set my buy order?

Skinny

Comment

Yep. You can set buy orders on kucoin right? I just tried to set one, and got a pop up saying that my price was very different than the current price, and asked if I wanted to buy at that price. Assuming if I click yes, that’ll set my buy order?

Skinny
                      You bet. You can set limit orders and wait for the price to hit.

Comment

You bet. You can set limit orders and wait for the price to hit.

Thanks! I’m not sure how much lower the TKY coin will go...might be good to just buy where it’s at.

Skinny

Comment

Thanks! I’m not sure how much lower the TKY coin will go...might be good to just buy where it’s at.

Skinny
                          I got it at 268 sats earlier this morning. RSI is dropping so you might be able to get it a little cheaper if you watch and wait a while.

Comment

I got it at 268 sats earlier this morning. RSI is dropping so you might be able to get it a little cheaper if you watch and wait a while.

I set a limit order. Maybe it’ll hit.

Skinny

Comment

I set a limit order. Maybe it’ll hit.

Skinny
                              I wouldn't doubt if it did. Bitcoin is on the rise and that usually means the alts suffer.

Comment

I wouldn't doubt if it did. Bitcoin is on the rise and that usually means the alts suffer.

Not sure why I set a limit order really. Doesn’t look like it’s dropped below three cents in a while.

Anyway, I can’t cancel the open limit order or even access that page on the app. It just says loading. Hmmmm. Weird.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X