Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    This South Korean new years hype didn't seem to do squat.

I think that’s all a farce anyway.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      yeh ..remember the youtube vids i posted about Doug Polk tearing them all new *******s?
      They should all go to jail as being complicit to that ponzi.. people lost a **** ton... (granted they werent the smartest people in the world...but still..dont necessarily deserve to lose their life savings to these *******s..)
      Pepperidge Farms remembers

Comment

Bored. Watching the Bitcoin doc on Netflix. Interesting.

Skinny

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Just in case [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Bored. Watching the Bitcoin doc on Netflix. Interesting.

Skinny
              Is that the one that shows Charlie Shrem with an ankle bracelet/monitor? Right before he was sentenced to jail I think.

Comment

Is that the one that shows Charlie Shrem with an ankle bracelet/monitor? Right before he was sentenced to jail I think.

Yessir

Skinny

Comment

Yessir

Skinny
                  That was a good documentary. There's another one that shows what the banks do with your money when you deposit it.

After these two vids I want more control over my financial future.

Comment

Y’all hear about the Bitconnect guys like Crypto Nick, etc deleting their YouTube channels because they are having law suits filed against them? I’m no a crypto nick fan, but was subscribed to his channel and was wondering why I hadn’t got any notifications about new videos. Went to his channel and he’s deleted all the content. Lol.

Skinny
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Y8SKizOos"]CryptoNick Deletes His Youtube! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

That was a good documentary. There's another one that shows what the banks do with your money when you deposit it.

After these two vids I want more control over my financial future.

Yeah I found it pretty dang interesting. My wife was like wth are you watching? Lmao.

Skinny

Comment

Wasn't this guy a big bitconnect shiller?

Comment

Wasn't this guy a big bitconnect shiller?
                          Yep

And this guy found Trevon. 4Chan like detective work

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFkqSu4Gi3g"]TRACKING DOWN BITCONNECT SCAMMER TREVON JAMES - YouTube[/ame]

(NSFW)

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Yep

And this guy found Trevon. 4Chan like detective work

TRACKING DOWN BITCONNECT SCAMMER TREVON JAMES - YouTube

(NSFW)
                            Yeah...I would never take financial advice from a guy with a spider on his head who talks in ebonics.

Has anyone taken coins off the Binance exchange lately. I was going to transfer coins to my Leger and the fee was almost $10.

Comment

Ripple rises as it now will be listed on Coinbase

Shared from my Google feed

Comment

Yeah...I would never take financial advice from a guy with a spider on his head who talks in ebonics.

Has anyone taken coins off the Binance exchange lately. I was going to transfer coins to my Leger and the fee was almost $10.
                                We're talking Lambos and your complaining about $10.....Come on man!

Comment

Working...
                                X