Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    For those of y’all that have cashed out, how long does it take for the funds to show up in your bank account? Minutes, hours, days? Just curious.

Skinny
    I moved some back into my checking from coinbase and took maybe 3-4 days to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      I moved some back into my checking from coinbase and took maybe 3-4 days to show up.
      Wow that is much better. Everyone else I know has had the same experience as me.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I guess I’ll find out one of these days! Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Wow that is much better. Everyone else I know has had the same experience as me.
          Could be my bank. My direct deposit from work has always hit earlier than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            This is what I've seen as well.

Comment

For those of y’all that have cashed out, how long does it take for the funds to show up in your bank account? Minutes, hours, days? Just curious.

Skinny
              I dumped some btc last week on coinbase and funds in my bank acct the next day. I sold some eth last night and fully expect to see it in my acct Monday.

Comment

Does anyone here have the Shift card from Coinbase? It allows you to spend your funds.

Comment

Both times I have taken profits, Coinbase had the funds in my account in 3 days.

Comment

Man after all of your posts about getting your money out of coinbase so fast, I think Im going to try and move some to my Wells Fargo acct to see if it has changed. It was mid December the last time I moved any money out of Coinbase and it took forever to show up in my acct.

Comment

I sold some lite coin on a Friday evening and the money was in my account the following Monday evening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                        I sold some lite coin on a Friday evening and the money was in my account the following Monday evening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Don't let Skinny hear that....(HODL!!!!!) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          Don't let Skinny hear that....(HODL!!!!!) LOL

Hey hey I’m not selling chit! I was just curious if it was a 10 day wait to get back to the bank account. Let’s say I have 10K in crypto and needed those funds for an emergency of some sort...like beer money or the like. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Not moving mine out either and haven’t reasearched the process yet...because HODL!!

But if I were to do so out of Binance, do I transfer into LTC/BTC then withdrawal to Coinbase and then to checking acct? That’s how I’ve always assumed the process works but never actually tried.

Comment

Hey hey I’m not selling chit! I was just curious if it was a 10 day wait to get back to the bank account. Let’s say I have 10K in crypto and needed those funds for an emergency of some sort...like beer money or the like. [emoji12]

Skinny
                              Shift card is perfect for that.

Comment

XRP doin XRP things.

Comment

Working...
                                X