Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
    Anyone here running bots?
    Buddy at work has had a bot last two weeks trading with measely funds for testing. It's consistently getting him 5% or so a day return. I'm watching carefully, considering jumping on board. He's going to write his own if this one keeps working well, wants to tweak it.

Comment

Thanks, I dont know about yall but this new website sucks. So much I dont even want to use it. The other look was way better.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        Buddy at work has had a bot last two weeks trading with measely funds for testing. It's consistently getting him 5% or so a day return. I'm watching carefully, considering jumping on board. He's going to write his own if this one keeps working well, wants to tweak it.
        I'm thinking about using one. Crypto World Evolution.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still on the fence but I'll keep watch on his progress and let yall know.

Comment

Can you imagine the tax headache when you have to report hundreds of thousands of transactions? No way. Not me. Ain’t worth it.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Thanks, I dont know about yall but this new website sucks. So much I dont even want to use it. The other look was way better.
              I dont know what I was seeing earlier but it is now back to the look Im used to. That was weird.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                I'm still on the fence but I'll keep watch on his progress and let yall know.
                i use profit trailer on 2 different accounts. running one on pc and another on a raspberry pi.
                works great however, you must understand buying and selling strategies and know how to lay out a chart, identify trends ect.
                Attached Files

Comment

Finally got Poloniex confirmed, looking to get into some XRP finally. Of course now it's up to a dollar.

Comment

When lambo

Skinny

Comment

Ripple is the only one i trust...
                      She knows me...she gets me... she goes low when i need her to.... and gets back on top at just the right times..

Tron....ex-girlfriend that cheated on you with your brother but somehow thinks its still ok to hang around

Comment

Nice to see some movement.

Comment

Ripple pump n dump. Shoulda sold. Little *****.

Skinny

Comment

For those of y’all that have cashed out, how long does it take for the funds to show up in your bank account? Minutes, hours, days? Just curious.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              For those of y’all that have cashed out, how long does it take for the funds to show up in your bank account? Minutes, hours, days? Just curious.

Skinny
                              Moving money out of coinbase is as slow as moving it into coinbase. About 10 days if I remember right. It is really quite ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Moving money out of coinbase is as slow as moving it into coinbase. About 10 days if I remember right. It is really quite ridiculous.

Man that sucks. Not planning on cashing out, but had a feeling it would be another waiting game.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X