No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got in and can see my worthless coins. Not worried. Should be fine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
      4am UTC - Ugh.

[ATTACH]895930[/ATTACH]
      Dang....

Comment

This crap of no longer allowing you to use a cc to buy sucks. Bought some BTC yesterday when it dipped using a bank account and it's not instantaneous like it is with a cc. Won't get my btc for another week. I guess so they can make sure it all clears the banks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
          This crap of no longer allowing you to use a cc to buy sucks. Bought some BTC yesterday when it dipped using a bank account and it's not instantaneous like it is with a cc. Won't get my btc for another week. I guess so they can make sure it all clears the banks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Yep too bad they are not using XRP it would be there already ...lol

Well adleast your price is locked in.

Comment

So if they can block our CC will they be able to stop any other type of transfers in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
              Yep too bad they are not using XRP it would be there already ...lol

Well adleast your price is locked in.
              LOL!

True! No choice but to HODL now!

Comment

I was able to log in to binance, but it seemed like the markets/exchange is frozen. None of the coins were moving or changing prices

Comment

Free the HODL!!!

Comment

Any idea why Bitcoin Cash is up 25% today while Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin is around -5%?

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                      Any idea why Bitcoin Cash is up 25% today while Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin is around -5%?
                      thanks obama..

Comment

Good news for Litecoin and Dash. Criminals are moving away from bitcoin.

Cybercriminals are moving on from bitcoin. The next cryptocurrency to emerge from the dark web will likely be litecoin, researchers say.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          thanks obama..
                          bahahahaha

Comment

Wouldn't worry about Binance issues. Their working server had data out of synch with the master backup. They are resynching and stated it could take hours. ZT tweeted that last night.

Comment

I am back in and all my crap coins are still there in my acct...
                              Was hoping that somehow there would be a glitch and I would have some new good coins...
                              DARN IT !

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                                I am back in and all my crap coins are still there in my acct...
                                Was hoping that somehow there would be a glitch and I would have some new good coins...
                                DARN IT !
                                There is a reason they are referred to as s@$% coins in the crypto sphere! lol. Its a total shot in the dark on which ones will take off.

Late December and January when alt-season was in full effect it was fun to get in on pump and dumps if you were lucky enough to time them right. Can't tell you how many alerts I got off ridiculous increases only to check on them a few min later and they be back to baseline and I missed the sell......

After seeing this time and time again. I shy away from low cap alts (BNT the exception). The pump and dumps are too coordinated. It's like a secret group of people would randomly pick an alt to pump and then dump the crap out of it. It was a random guess on the next one they would pick. TRX and XRP are exceptions as public interest and buying dwarfed what the price manipulators could do.

Alts are hard to trade. Best strategy if you're going to invest in them is what Skinny said. Just Hodl and don't check em every day. Will drive you crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X