Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
    Just put my toe in crypto waters through Gemini. It's been a while since I played around with trading, did pretty well before hopefully the luck will continue.
    Good luck. That is where I started as well. I did well with my trading of Ethereum there. It is very limited in scope as to what you can buy and sell but a good place to learn. Transferring money or coins in and out are very easy and fast so that is a plus.

Comment

Just when I think it’s a good idea to get back in, the losses start again. TRX, NANO, and BRB were looking good...now not so much. Oh well, gonna ride it a while I guess

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        Just when I think it’s a good idea to get back in, the losses start again. TRX, NANO, and BRB were looking good...now not so much. Oh well, gonna ride it a while I guess

Man you gotta just buy some and forget about it for a while! It’s hard to do, but not looking at it constantly is the only way to do it in my opinion. Lol.

These cryptos fluctuate up and down...I just think it’ll drive a man crazy constantly checking on the prices.

Buy NEO at $115. 5 min later it’s at $112. Then $108. Then back up to $115. Lol. I just wanna fast forward to December. [emoji23]

Long term HODL

Anymore I just check the BTC price. Nothing is going up if it don’t.

Skinny

Comment

Dgd.
          Last edited by Ginja Ninja; 02-07-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Anyone having issues with binance?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
              Anyone having issues with binance?

Yes - phone app and on my computer.

Not good.

Comment

Cryptocurrency exchange Binance suspends trading and withdrawals
                Adam Samson in London 2 HOURS AGO

Cryptocurrencies exchange Binance has denied that it was hacked after a system upgrade prevented users from trading or withdrawing funds on Thursday, in a fresh reminder of the practical issues inherent in digital currencies.

The Hong Kong-based exchange announced at roughly 2:20am GMT that “due to a significant increase in users and trading activity, Binance will need to extend the system upgrade.”

It said that it expected the work to be completed by 2pm GMT, but that “withdrawals and trading during this period will remain suspended.”

Zhao Changpeng, chief executive, said on Twitter that Binance had experienced a “server issue on our replica database cluster, causing some data to be out of sync”, requiring the exchange to “fully resync from master”. He added that “no data is lost”.

The outage on one of the world’s biggest cryptocurrencies exchanges comes after Japanese exchange Coincheck sustained a $500m hack late last month. Asked on Twitter whether Binance was hacked, Mr Zhao said “no”.

The outage sparked a mix of criticism, concern and sympathy from users on Twitter. “You cannot do a 12-13 hour upgrade unnannounced,” tweeted one user.

But another said that: “Technical difficulties/failures happen, especially to the biggest and most reputable exchange out there. It’s life, and we all willingly signed up for this.”

Binance, like other digital currency trading venues, is growing rapidly. Mr Zhao told Bloomberg Television in mid January that the exchange was adding “a couple of million” registered users each week. Over the past 24 hours, Binance has been the world’s second-most active exchange, with volumes of $3.4m, according to Coinmarketcap.com data.

Cryptocurrencies have been bouncing back over the past few days from a sharp sell-off. Bitcoin, the most actively traded coin, was up 10.3 per cent on the Bitstamp trading venue at $8,389, having traded as low as $5,920.72 earlier this week. It rose above $19,000 towards the end of 2017.

Neither Binance nor Mr Zhao could be reached by the Financial Times for additional comment.
                Last edited by coonazz; 02-08-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Balls!

Comment

Ugh

Comment

Uh oh.

Comment

4am UTC - Ugh.

Click image for larger version

Name:	binance.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	24530153

Comment

I'm not worried I'm sure hackers don't want my Tron.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                            I'm not worried I'm sure hackers don't want my Tron.
                            So true.

Comment

Hope yall are okay - wild wild West out there.

Dont eff with my XRP

Comment

I can't log in at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X