Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
    Yep - Got screwed out of some gains though.
    Placed an order for $2K ETH on Coinbase when it was just below $600 yesterday morning with my credit card (like I've done many times in the past). I got all the successful transaction notifications. Looked back at it this morning and see that the transaction was canceled though. Something about a new Chase policy to not allow these types of purchases???
    Same crap happened to me. I called Chase and the lady told me it was their new policy. She said use a debit card or a Chase pre-paid card but no mas credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Same crap happened to me. I called Chase and the lady told me it was their new policy. She said use a debit card or a Chase pre-paid card but no mas credit card.
      Banks controlling money is what got me interested in Bitcoin in the first place.

So they don't mind if people buy pron with a credit card but no crypto.
      Thank you Big Brother for saving us from ourselves.

Comment

I opted for more Neo and ETH during this dip. I think NEO touches a grand this year. [emoji16]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          I opted for more Neo and ETH during this dip. I think NEO touches a grand this year. [emoji16]

Skinny
          I dang near moved my bitcoin into ETH but kept nibbling on BTC on it's decline.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            Banks controlling money is what got me interested in Bitcoin in the first place.

So they don't mind if people buy pron with a credit card but no crypto.
            Thank you Big Brother for saving us from ourselves.
            Who pays for pron?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
              Who pays for pron?

PRN would be a good ticker name for a pron coin.

63billion has come into the market since yesterday.
              Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 02-07-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                Who pays for pron?
                Everyone......eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

PRN would be a good ticker name for a pron coin.

63billion has come into the market since yesterday.
                  I’d buy some

Comment

We need another flood of noobs in this space!

Skinny

Comment

Bump [emoji16]

Skinny

Comment

We need another flood of noobs in this space!

Skinny
                        I think it's coming. We have Robinhood getting into the crypto space and Bittrex is gonna pair coins with USD and create and easier onramp for people to get their money into crypto.

We kind of saw what kind of excitement Ripple and Tron could bring to the general space. There's tons of other coins that do well and present opportunities to make money.

Comment

Good deal! This thread needs to stay at the top no matter how mad you are at your portfolio! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Good deal! This thread needs to stay at the top no matter how mad you are at your portfolio! [emoji12]

Skinny
                            Agreed...

I also think that hearings like yesterday are helping to solidify cryptos place in general. Less FUD and continued curiosity.

I mentioned bitcoin to a contractor yesterday and could here the FUD in his response.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                              Has anyone tried using the prepaid cards yet?

Comment

Just put my toe in crypto waters through Gemini. It's been a while since I played around with trading, did pretty well before hopefully the luck will continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X