Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    BagHODLers is more like it.

Just joking around. I'd probably buy a few here if I had an account open.
    I was always in for the longhaul with this one coin in mind. I have thought about getting more, but never pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      BagHODLers is more like it.

Just joking around. I'd probably buy a few here if I had an account open.

Na...you don’t want to buy any cheap crypto!

Skinny

Comment

Watch out - Tron is moving up! May even reach a nickel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trx1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	24530016

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          If my head looked like that,.........
          Some sort of weak personal jab?

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post

[ATTACH]895673[/ATTACH]

Danged ole pump n dump

Skinny

Comment

[ATTACH]895673[/ATTACH]
              Don't fall for it... it's a trap

Comment

Been a while since all 4 crypto on Coinbase in the green.

Comment

Nice, found a couple video cards for less-than-highway-robbery-prices since the crash wigged everybody out. They still sold out in about 6 minutes but good sign maybe be more available soon for the miners.

Comment

I bought RKC several times this morning in the mid .40s and then put in a buy order for .47 before I left the house. I checked and it was picked up at some point today. I just checked and it is at .573 as of now. Not a bad pick up. I wish I had more time to monitor this stuff. I would have definitely bought more Tron at .02. Maybe it will go down to that level again while Im watching.

Comment

Things looking decent this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        Yep - Got screwed out of some gains though.
                        Placed an order for $2K ETH on Coinbase when it was just below $600 yesterday morning with my credit card (like I've done many times in the past). I got all the successful transaction notifications. Looked back at it this morning and see that the transaction was canceled though. Something about a new Chase policy to not allow these types of purchases???

Comment

Placed an order for $2K ETH on Coinbase when it was just below $600 yesterday morning with my credit card (like I've done many times in the past). I got all the successful transaction notifications. Looked back at it this morning and see that the transaction was canceled though. Something about a new Chase policy to not allow these types of purchases???

Yep. Several cc companies not allowing crypto purchases.

Skinny

Comment

Yep the RKC I bought yesterday is at .67 this morning......a 44% gain in a day on that money. Of course it isnt a gain until I sell but Im HODL on this stuff until it makes another big run.

Comment

That was all over the news the past couple of days. You can buy with a debit card but not a credit card.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Yep the RKC I bought yesterday is at .67 this morning......a 44% gain in a day on that money. Of course it isnt a gain until I sell but Im HODL on this stuff until it makes another big run.
                              One of my coins was up 91% since yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't dump more money into it...Many coins are up over 50% since yesterday. Can't get those kind of gains out of traditional stocks.

Comment

One of my coins was up 91% since yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't dump more money into it...Many coins are up over 50% since yesterday. Can't get those kind of gains out of traditional stocks.
                                Yep, I will continue to be a buyer whenever these fire sales happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X