Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Do not FODL! HODL!

Skinny
        Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
          They will be back, just might be a couple years... In 4 years your going to be looking back saying how cheap it was and you wish you'd bought more...
          That is my thought as well. I pulled out enough profits from one big homerun(RKC) so it is just a matter of biding time until another one or two hit. Im in no hurry and dont need any of the money I have tied up. If it takes four years that is fine too.

Comment

I have to say I do not understand it very well but my neighbor just bought a twin turbo lotus and it cost him 4.5 bitcoin in US dollars that was 62 or 65 G I forget what he told me .. Crazy

Comment

Crypto Bobby

Skinny

Comment

Do not FODL! HODL!

Skinny
                I'mma HODL, but I gotta get the binance app off of my phone for a while.

Comment

Good video..

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    I'mma HODL, but I gotta get the binance app off of my phone for a while.

Yep. No point in looking at the market right now unless you are buying this dip...errr...crash. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Yep. No point in looking at the market right now unless you are buying this dip...errr...crash. [emoji12]

Skinny
                      Exactly.

ETH is at $630.

Comment

I’m not saying I won’t get back in, but I am out for a while until things start to pick up. There are too many alt coins to choose from to figure out which one will last the test of time. I think some will, just have no idea which ones. And XRP and TRX have really disappointed me lately

Comment

ETH is now at $740. Nice little run. Bought $1K worth at $635.

Comment

Man, I really wish I had $100k laying around that I just didn't give a **** about. I would pick the top 10 coins of tomorrow buy them and forget about them for 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                              Man, I really wish I had $100k laying around that I just didn't give a **** about. I would pick the top 10 coins of tomorrow buy them and forget about them for 5 years.
                              LOL

I wish I had a $100k laying around that I could give a **** about.

Comment

Double post
                                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 02-05-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X