Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    I just bought more Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. If these coins ever go back to the levels they were at in Dec, Im going to make a ton.

I’m scared to invest in anything except an IRA and 401k. I have never done anything else. Some of you guys freak me out with investing in stuff. I have no idea what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny

Comment

I just bought more Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. If these coins ever go back to the levels they were at in Dec, Im going to make a ton.
        Good luck!

I trade a lot of stocks and options but haven't made the jump over here yet. Hard for me to put a value on them. I know it's worth what people are willing to pay but any other way to value them? Nothing I've seen in the charts follow normal stock trading patterns either. Or is this vegas money and see what happens?

Anyone concerned about the Senate hearing on crypto currency this week?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
          Good luck!

I trade a lot of stocks and options but haven't made the jump over here yet. Hard for me to put a value on them. I know it's worth what people are willing to pay but any other way to value them? Nothing I've seen in the charts follow normal stock trading patterns either. Or is this vegas money and see what happens?

Pretty sure this is it for most. I also believe most are in it for HODL and not day trading. For me, it’s been about the same as going to Shreveport and playing blackjack or roulette, only the crypto game lasts longer lol.

Comment

So there was no Vibe commercial??

Comment

Good luck!

Well, I am now

Comment

Just sold all my crypto. For a $100 loss. So much for owning a ranch....

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  Actually, thats exactly like owning a ranch...

Comment

Ethereum $763.29

Comment

Good luck!

Interesting

Comment

So there was no Vibe commercial??

Skinny

Comment

Allessio Mack = Justin Sun

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Just curious. Are you done with crypto or are you planning on jumping back in once things start showing some life?

Skinny
                            Last edited by Skinny; 02-05-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

They will be back, just might be a couple years... In 4 years your going to be looking back saying how cheap it was and you wish you'd bought more...

Comment

Its beer and island money....

Comment

Working...
                                X