Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    So y'all are still thinking they will go up? It looks pretty bad.

I mean HODL for long term.....not making 100.00 here and there.
    Yep they will come back

Comment

I liquidated everything I had. I’m just sitting on the cash waiting for something to improve. It’s been terrible the last couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        I liquidated everything I had. I’m just sitting on the cash waiting for something to improve. It’s been terrible the last couple of weeks

Same here. The Bitcoin chart posted by Skinny earlier was encouraging though. I hope it drops 90% so I can buy a crap ton of it then wait for the come up. Too many people bought at $15,000 for it not to get back up there at some point although it might take a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
          What are yalls thoughts on NANO (railblock) that's about to be released on binance

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
          I wouldn't expect to see a big bounce. This was announced at the first of the month on the binance site. It won the coin of the month or whatever to be added. It began to bump then. I bought on Kucoin. If you want to get anything out of a bump buy now on Kucoin before it is trade-able on binance.

They also went through a re-branded to nano a few days ago that was also supposed to bump. It did a little but I think it is just bad timing with the market the way it is otherwise we would see a larger bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
            I wouldn't expect to see a big bounce. This was announced at the first of the month on the binance site. It won the coin of the month or whatever to be added. It began to bump then. I bought on Kucoin. If you want to get anything out of a bump buy now on Kucoin before it is trade-able on binance.

They also went through a re-branded to nano a few days ago that was also supposed to bump. It did a little but I think it is just bad timing with the market the way it is otherwise we would see a larger bump.
            I didnt think it worked that way. Why would it pump on the other old exchanges because its now selling on a new exchange? All the new buyers/ money are on that new exchange and they are not connected in any way.

Just like Tron is up on Cryptopia and still stuck at lows on Binance. I could be wrong but just how i saw it.

Comment

Is Binance frozen for anyone else? Like all the coins are not moving?

Comment

The app is the same way

Comment

My app is working

Skinny

Comment

Working for me too.

Comment

appears that Tronix is not the same as Tron
                      Last edited by topshot; 02-02-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                        I didnt think it worked that way. Why would it pump on the other old exchanges because its now selling on a new exchange? All the new buyers/ money are on that new exchange and they are not connected in any way.

Just like Tron is up on Cryptopia and still stuck at lows on Binance. I could be wrong but just how i saw it.
                        Yes and no. On the news this morning that it was being added the average across exchanges went up 12-15%.

I think this would pump on all exchanges at a time when the market wasn't the way it was. Looking at others that have added to binance in the past few weeks, they aren't doing much when added. Although this is a larger volume addition. Who knows at this point. I wouldn't count on it as there was expected more of a bump on the Nano news.

Comment

Am I missing something? Why aren't we sending all our TRX from Binance (at 450 satoshi) to Cryptopia (TRX at 1100 satoshi) and then immediately trading it for BTC/ETH and then back to Binance doubling up on TRX on Binance and doing this over and over until the Cryptopia price is in line with the market.

Isn't this what exchange arbitrage is and how people make a fortune off of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            Am I missing something? Why aren't we sending all our TRX from Binance (at 450 satoshi) to Cryptopia (TRX at 1100 satoshi) and then immediately trading it for BTC/ETH and then back to Binance doubling up on TRX on Binance and doing this over and over until the Cryptopia price is in line with the market.

Isn't this what exchange arbitrage is and how people make a fortune off of it?

There was a post on FB about this. A guy tried it and he could not get his trx sent over. He got some pop up notice on cryptopia about his trx wallet being dusted.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              There was a post on FB about this. A guy tried it and he could not get his trx sent over. He got some pop up notice on cryptopia about his trx wallet being dusted.

Skinny
                              Well crap.... lambo is just gonna have to wait a while longer for my fat azz to try and squeeze in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                                Yes mine shows maintenance "dusting wallet" so cant deposit or withdraw from that account right now.

I didnt even know we could do that without changing it to one of the big 3 to transfer over to Cryptopia

Comment

Working...
                                X