Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone having problems getting logged into Binance?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Anyone having problems getting logged into Binance?
      Nope - I just logged in. Wish I hadn't though.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
        Nope - I just logged in. Wish I hadn't though.
        Hmmm, okay must be my machine then. I'll try a different machine. Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

Tron to the Earth !!
          Last edited by coonazz; 02-02-2018, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Man...I was out of town and away from my puter all day yesterday. Looks like the SHTF!

Getting ready to buy more goodies.

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Could not stand it, gobbled up as much Eth as I could afford when it dropped into the 700's overnight. Watching Netflix with the wife and opened my phone... holy smokes! Honey pause it I'll be busy for a few minutes. LOL.
                I need to buy some Ripple I think, spread out some of this into other coins.

Comment

Hard not to grab some BTC right now...

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    Could not stand it, gobbled up as much Eth as I could afford when it dropped into the 700's overnight. Watching Netflix with the wife and opened my phone... holy smokes! Honey pause it I'll be busy for a few minutes. LOL.
                    I need to buy some Ripple I think, spread out some of this into other coins.
                    I think ETH has the best value right now. It's holding up well considering the massive dip.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      I think ETH has the best value right now. It's holding up well considering the massive dip.
                      True I could sell now and already profit well from all I bought last night. Hoping for 1100's before I cash that out though.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Must be pay day! Yee Yee!!!

I’m just gunna watch from the Tron train on this dip...watch out for the pump n dumps!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Must be pay day! Yee Yee!!!

I’m just gunna watch from the Tron train on this dip...watch out for the pump n dumps!

Skinny
                          I just read that Tron is up to like 15 cents on Cryptopia right now. Binance has it at 4. WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            I just read that Tron is up to like 15 cents on Cryptopia right now. Binance has it at 4. WTH?

Betting it is getting pumped up by folks on that exchange.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Betting it is getting pumped up by folks on that exchange.

Skinny
                              Peiwo App is supposed to launch today. Could give boost to TRX.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Binance removed the Korean markets from the formulas that determine the value of the coins....Thus TRX is WAY LOW on it..
                                Totally sucks !!

Comment

Working...
                                X