No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question - I bought Litecoin at a low price and at a higher price, both at higher prices that it is at today.. If it continues to drop like it has since the beginning of January should I sell all or half and buy again when it is is at a lower price than it currently is? I’ve only invested beer money not big money.

Comment

the way i look at it...IF you have the money.....
      if the price was right when you bought the first two times.. why sell? hodl it.
      buy at the new lower price as well and hedge a little.

that being said.. know that LTC has a history of breakin hearts. I own it for Long haul purposes and with hopes it will follow its brothers BTC and ETH when they climb the ladder again.
      Last edited by systemnt; 02-01-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
        Question - I bought Litecoin at a low price and at a higher price, both at higher prices that it is at today.. If it continues to drop like it has since the beginning of January should I sell all or half and buy again when it is is at a lower price than it currently is? I’ve only invested beer money not big money.
        What kind of beer do you drink and is it today's beer money or tomorrow's beer money?

If you drink craft beer and need a beer today you might consider selling half at what you've invested.

If you have enough beer or would settle for cheaper beer, I would hold what you got (except for the beer). If you comfortable going lower than what it is now, see what happens. You will probably be better in the long run and will have more and better beer. But I am a better beer adviser than a financial adviser so don't take my word for anything.

Comment

Converting any crypto right now is not advisable

Comment

Leeeeeeeeeroy Jeeeeeeenkins!!!!!!!!!

Just bought more BTC!!!!

Comment

$.99 sale at the Ripple gettin’ place!

Skinny

Comment

I can't say that I miss the money I've got invested per se, but I wouldn't mind having it back either. Oh well. I'm long-haul HODL'er. As long as I don't need that money I'm not selling anything.

To the moon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  Leeeeeeeeeroy Jeeeeeeenkins!!!!!!!!!

Just bought more BTC!!!!
                  Man, I hope this works out for y’all. The bears are calling for a total wipe out of BTC value. I don’t see any buying signs right now.

Comment

Everything I got is in USDT and that's where it's going to sit. Not even going to risk trying to get it over to coinbase again... that move cost me $200 yesterday because of fees and the drop in Bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                      Man LTC has just looked yukky, that constant slow trickle downward is nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                        Everything I got is in USDT and that's where it's going to sit. Not even going to risk trying to get it over to coinbase again... that move cost me $200 yesterday because of fees and the drop in Bitcoin.

USDT scares me a little too with the inquires and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We're on an express elevator to hell.

Going down............

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            We're on an express elevator to hell.

Going down............

Comment

HODL

Skinny

Comment

"Be fearful when others are greedy*and*greedy when others are fearful."

Going in for more! I'm either gonna lambo or lonestar! Hahaha!

When lonestar (card)?

Of course I'm only half kidding. I am playing with money I ain't missing either way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X