No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy high and sell low right guise? amidoinitrite?

Comment

Thinking about burying my tron in the back pasture

Skinny

Comment

I’m still up overall, but if this continues, I’m selling everything once it drops to my original
        Investment

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Thinking about burying my tron in the back pasture

Skinny
          Bury it and yell "Pi$$ on you" and it will eventually grow to be Chili Pequins.

Comment

Just sent some Litecoin over to Binance. At the current price of LTC it only costs me .0362 BTC

Gotta love it!!!!

Comment

Just sent some Litecoin over to Binance and it only cost .0362 USD

Gotta Love It!!!

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJdX_xbOnc"]Oof! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Gotta Love It!!!

Comment

moved my bot over to the usdt market. dont think it will be too active but might catch some nice profits while i sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

Gotta Love It!!!
                      It's gonna add up if you keep sending it! LOL

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJdX_xbOnc"]Oof! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I hope some of yall have learned that it is ok to take some profits off the board and then buy again on dips as they occur. Im still up on Tron as I got in at .04, my initial Ripple buys, I sold my last of at $2.50-1.50ish. I rebought in at .91 and .88. I am down on only two buys, Stellar and Dbet. Not by much but they are in the red right now. My biggest mistake was getting caught in a cash position on Ethereum when it made its big run. I was trading it on the Gemini exchange and made about $6k doing it but missed out on about an additional $20k had I just bought and held it. Oh well cant win them all. Im looking forward to what the Spring and Summer bring.

Comment

Some how i missed this on Twitter today.

"Pleased to announce that SBI Virtual Currencies will be the first in the world to list $XRP as its primary fiat pair at beta launch."

SBI Virtual Currencies to Exclusively List XRP at Launch

SBI Holdings announced that its newly released digital asset exchange — SBI Virtual Currencies — will use XRP as the only digital asset supported at launch.

Comment

At this point, I hope these alts drop way low. I’d like to pick up some on the really real cheap! Wouldn’t mind 10K more tron

Skinny

Comment

Stats are in from the tweaks I did over the weekend on the miners. Now I just need Eth price to shoot up.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X