Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    I'm not falling for that ho again...
    Yep...I think it's time for me to take my profits and move onto another mistress.

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    It’s going to be a rough road up. I’ve said it before. People who are new to crypto...like many of us, bought in at a good time or maybe just a few days too late...and will be selling off as things head north. Can’t blame anyone. Seems people in crypto are so addicted to watching the price of their coins...and that has got to wear on them mentally. Myself, I just check the prices in the morning, at lunch time, and in the evenings. I’ve never been one to watch my other stock prices very close...sometimes weeks between...so that’s what I’m going to be doing moving forward.

With as volatile as this market is, I think it’s smart to keep a close eye on things...but lately it seems that’s not so necessary, and kinda of a bummer too!

Still kicking myself for not cashing in when things were at ATH. Man could I be having some fun today with these prices!

Skinny
    That's part of the learning process. Part of trading psychology 101 is don't get greedy. I made the same mistake with TRX. I'm still in the green but I could have been in a deep pool of crystal clear water on my own personal island.

Comment

Holding.

I invested a set amount. No big deal if I lose it.

Call me in Dec 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Holding.

I invested a set amount. No big deal if I lose it.

Call me in Dec 2020.
        x2. I'm keeping up with this thread for the continued education and entertainment but I'm a big fat HODLer right now.

Comment

assfacebook

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Too bad people are stupid enough to fall for the scams in the first place.

Comment

People that supported the decentralized nature of all this and were once accepting bitcoin as a payment option are pulling back and no longer accepting btc anymore because the network is bloated and way too slow and the fees are way too high.

Payments processor Stripe announced it would end support for bitcoin in April, citing rising transaction costs and times as two reasons for the move.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                People that supported the decentralized nature of all this and were once accepting bitcoin as a payment option are pulling back and no longer accepting btc anymore because the network is bloated and way too slow and the fees are way too high.

https://www.coindesk.com/stripe-to-e...-transactions/
                Should make room for an Alt with lower fees and faster xfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post

https://www.coindesk.com/stripe-to-e...-transactions/
                  Litecoin FTW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Should make room for an Alt with lower fees and faster xfer.
                    Ripple is supposed to be just that.

Comment

Comment

Stellar, XLM, is the one to look into for person to person or business payments. The founder of Stellar was one of the founders of Ripple. Stellar is primarily intended to be a person to person or individual to business payment system. Ripple is primarily for banking. I don't think their intentions include individuals.

Stripes did mention Stellar as a possibility too, if they continue to grow.

Comment

Got the bug to buy more but my current portfolio is only valued at 50% of what I have invested.
                          The Boss has a current freeze on my funds till there is a turn in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                            Got the bug to buy more but my current portfolio is only valued at 50% of what I have invested.
                            The Boss has a current freeze on my funds till there is a turn in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I am at about 60%.

Comment

After today's fubar, I am down 25%.

Comment

I've got such a crypto hard on I can't contain myself. Everything is so cheap. Can't decide what to buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X