Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
      Thinking of doing this mining thing myself. Do the rigs have to be custom or can you buy them off of the store shelf?

Nevermind... googled it.
      There's builds for sale all over Craigslist but I haven't seen any commercially made. I'm sure they're either out there and I haven't seen them, or they are coming soon. My 17 year old is wanting to build and sell mining rigs but I'm out of money for parts investments. I'm sure he could be conned into building if parts were provided. He had a blast doing mine and I paid him in Ethereum so he got his entry into it.

Comment

I've been staring at this crap for 2 days now. Is it usually this stagnant or did we just hit a dip in the road, waiting to come back up? lol
        '

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
          I've been staring at this crap for 2 days now. Is it usually this stagnant or did we just hit a dip in the road, waiting to come back up? lol
          '
          It's just a waiting game, normally it's more exciting than this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
            It's just a waiting game, normally it's more exciting than this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
            Good. I'd rather see ups and downs than flatlines

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              Good. I'd rather see ups and downs than flatlines
              Plenty of volatility to be had if you look at the right coin.

Comment

Tron and Vibe - I hate you both.

Comment

no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                    Tron and Vibe - I hate you both.
                    C'mon super bowl pump...

Has anyone checked to see if Bittrex is accepting new accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      C'mon super bowl pump...
                      Bahahaha

Pretty sure they could reenact that infamous halftime show with Janet wearing TRX and VIBE pasties - and that wouldn't pump these two coins.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                        Bahahaha

Pretty sure they could reenact that infamous halftime show with Janet wearing TRX and VIBE pasties - and that wouldn't pump these two coins.
                        Ha...love it! The seas are definitely too calm. However, I'll have my laptop open and finger on the sell button if/when the commercial comes out.

Comment

Ha...love it! The seas are definitely too calm. However, I'll have my laptop open and finger on the sell button if/when the commercial comes out.
                          This right here.

Comment

Are you guys looking at VIBE or VIB?

Comment

I'm of the mind now that in general these coins won't realize their full potential/value until they have they have some kind of benefit, like dividends. I thought that the excitement about this new technology of the future would continue to spur growth, but it's obviously happening at a slower pace (not that that's a terrible thing). Oh well. I'm glad to I got in and learned what I did when I did. I'm not missing the money I've invested so I'll continue to HODL.

On a side note, and maybe I've asked this before, but when the hell is Tron supposed to be doing this coin burn?? It seems like a month and a half ago it was impending and was one of the big reasons I got in with them when I did.

Comment

What exchanges can you trade on besides Coinbase? And are there any new platforms coming out soon that may be faster or have less problems?

Comment

Working...
                                X