Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    April is essentially 2019 delivery.
    But can you provide the source of the twelve gpu you picked up last week?
    Sorry just seeing this. I'm getting cards from all over, got some originals from Tiger Direct and a store locally as well as CDW business accounts.

So my 17 year old just finished our two machines, they've been running bone stock out of the box settings and already got .1 Eth deposited to my account. I'll be tweaking performance myself to squeeze more juice out of them so this should go up a good bit. He just messaged me tonight and wants to build more machines LOL... I told him I'm out of money so I'd have to sell the current two for funds and he suggested I buy parts and he could just build and sell machines for a little side cash. It's not a bad idea and I may let him do it. So how many of you guys wanna buy mining rigs?

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    So break it down in laymans terms. How much longer is it expected to be able to mine eth? Can you then use that rig for another coin?
    Yes you can mine other stuff, lots of people dual mine as well because Ethereum is GPU memory intensive so you can shred off some GPU core for other coins without hurting progress. I'll be testing some of that this weekend, probably start with 25% Sia coin and check performance.

Comment

In on Vibe at .94

Comment

Big bump thursday is here!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Big bump thursday is here!!!!!!!!
          Just another day in the crypto hood...

Comment

Very stagnant. Boring watching horizontal flat lines. Maybe some volatility when the first batch of futures expire tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Very stagnant. Boring watching horizontal flat lines. Maybe some volatility when the first batch of futures expire tomorrow?
              Lot's of people holding their breath waiting for the futures to expire.

Comment

Is it Dec 2020 yet.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Am not going to lie - was a lot more fun with a roller coaster ...

Comment

I almost sold everything this morning....... then i remembered i wasnt a *****.

Comment

Watching an interview with the founder of Cardano. This guy knows his shiznit...

Comment

This poor guy

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                              That's hilarious!

So yall finally convinced me to get in this game, and I feel like I'm staring at stagnant water lol.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                                That's hilarious!

So yall finally convinced me to get in this game, and I feel like I'm staring at stagnant water lol.
                                Haha - this is the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X