Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Remember that one know it all dude that was talking smack about me looking to mine ETH?

He said something about you will not be able to mine it for much longer? Whats up with that?
    it is not worth mining Bitcoin or Litecoin but the way Ethereum is you can still mine it with graphics cards and break even in 6 months at the most. There are also plenty of other profitable coins to mine using GPU's

Comment

Originally posted by cdhc10 View Post
      it is not worth mining Bitcoin or Litecoin but the way Ethereum is you can still mine it with graphics cards and break even in 6 months at the most. There are also plenty of other profitable coins to mine using GPU's
      But doesn't that change as soon as ETH goes from PoW to PoS? When it becomes proof of stake you need to have a big bag of eth to even be considered as a staker.

Comment

Is that it?????

Comment

whoohooooo

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            whoohooooo
            What did I miss?

Comment

whoohooooo
              whats up?

Comment

Pretty much nothing.....

Comment

Pretty much nothing.....
                  Had me looking around like something good was happening...

Need ADA & XLM to go on a short little run up. Need to dump the little i have of them and get more XRP & TRX (questionable on the TRX)...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Is that it?????
                    That has been what I have read during my research, which has not been a whole lot. My understanding is when Casper is released on Ethereum (very soon this year) it becomes proof of stake and no longer proof of work. In its infancy only people with 1000 or more ether can be stakers while the new validation is in it's release and to monitor and watch for any issues. Once it is rock solid it would be opened up to folks with 10 ether. There will also be stake pools so say for instance all us TBHers holding enough ether could pool our ether and then be stakers and split the earnings (transaction fees).
                    Last edited by Neck; 01-23-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

So don't buy a rig tomorrow.......no?

Comment

I picked up 180 more Vibe rasing me to 550. Gonna see what happens with the SB commercial. If I can cash out for one ETH I will sell. If not HODL long term.

Comment

VIBE is @ 1.01 on Binance....wanting it to go under 1 and I will get some...

Bought some VIBE...Sold Some ADA (it was holding pretty steady so why not)...

Come on SB .... !!
                          Last edited by LROSE; 01-23-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

So has everyone traded XRP for VIBE now or what?

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              So has everyone traded XRP for VIBE now or what?

No. I still have some XRP but not 1500 coins like I did a few weeks ago. I sold half my XRP before I went into the red...made a little profit. That profit went to Vibe and some more TRX.

I was an idiot and bought some XRP above $2. That cost me some gainzzzz. Lesson learned. I did see one prediction of 7 to 9 bucks in Ripple this year tho. The market cap would have to be very large!

I did sell all my ADA tho. Can’t recall what I spent that on. Lol. Maybe that’s in my BTC wallet.

Skinny
                              Last edited by Skinny; 01-23-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I sold all my ripple at a 2x gain. I’ve been wanting to buy more, but it’s just not doing anything. I’ve got tron and ETH at the moment, waiting on something else to buy with my ETH when I see an opportunity

Comment

Working...
                                X