Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunnylab View Post
    Looking at coinbase graphs. It’s interesting that all 4 graphs pretty much mirror each other.

Compare all those graphs to the total crypto market cap...

Skinny

Comment

[QUOTE=Skinny;13123407]Compare all those graphs to the total crypto market cap...

They all look pretty much the same.

Comment

[quote=clffrdfdge;13123430]
        Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Compare all those graphs to the total crypto market cap...

They all look pretty much the same.

Yep. Someone needs to explain the relation here.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
          [ATTACH]893454[/ATTACH]
          TRX needs a pulse!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          No kidding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

[quote=Skinny;13123434]
            Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post

Yep. Someone needs to explain the relation here.

Skinny
            Im no long termer, December '17. Butt these correlations need explaining? Also the correlation between ltc and btc? How can they be almost simultaneous? I get that its fun, its basically poker. Which are some of the funnest moments of my life. But the entire thing is hard to make sense, to an educated redneck? I have made money, no complaints. but, is it, Einstein, that said, no action without an equal and opposite reaction? You cannot make money, unless someone else loses money? (gambling). Idk, food for thought.

Comment

I think a big part of the volatility is FUD. Some of those down turns are from news of other countries outlawing crypto, others from Whales making waves, China trying to control the market (causing prices to plummet so they can buy in at a low price and riding the price higher), and of course new investors wanting 100% returns every day otherwise they pull their $$ out.

Comment

[quote=fireman1594;13123516]

Im no long termer, December '17. Butt these correlations need explaining? Also the correlation between ltc and btc? How can they be almost simultaneous? I get that its fun, its basically poker. Which are some of the funnest moments of my life. But the entire thing is hard to make sense, to an educated redneck? I have made money, no complaints. but, is it, Einstein, that said, no action without an equal and opposite reaction? You cannot make money, unless someone else loses money? (gambling). Idk, food for thought.
                No one loses money unless they sell lower than they bought. Some people will do that for a variety of reason but in most cases here that has proven to be not so smart. If I buy at .1 and sell for $1 I made money. If the guy I sold to at $1 sells for $1.5 he made money. This can go on and on and on. So no there doesnt have to be a winner and loser everytime like there is in most gambling.

Comment

Anyone looking at PIVX? Looks like it was just added to Binance.

Comment

I wouldn’t touch it with a 10’ pole right now. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

I wouldn’t touch it with a 10’ pole right now. Lol.

Skinny
                      Yeah, a boat load of money just changed hands in all of 2 minutes. That was crazy!

Comment

Yeah, a boat load of money just changed hands in all of 2 minutes. That was crazy!

Sure was! I’ve watched several hit Binance. Pretty typical. Big pump at first then dump 60-80% pretty damm quick!

Skinny

Comment

Yeah I will pass for now. The depth chart does not look friendly

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                            I think a big part of the volatility is FUD. Some of those down turns are from news of other countries outlawing crypto, others from Whales making waves, China trying to control the market (causing prices to plummet so they can buy in at a low price and riding the price higher), and of course new investors wanting 100% returns every day otherwise they pull their $$ out.
                            this especially

Comment

Voodoo

Comment

If you wanted some Vibe below a buck, here’s your chance.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X