Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    I need payday to get here. All these **** sales keep happening at the worst possible moment.
    Send me 10,000 TRX to the TRX wallet below and I'll return back 1,000,000 TRX from where you sent from. Then you can trade the 1 million trx for BTC and buy whatever you want.

TX: 0x763cgb4h62b952872bf6862584735231924f20fdc16f411

Comment

my take on VIBE - didn't get the support it needed to push through resistance 1.24 so now its falling back on support. waiting to see confirmation that it can make it through the resistance before i look to buy any. cup and handle formation fell apart

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
        ^ I need TRX to bounce like a fat girl!

You and me both! At least get back to eleven cents! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Any of you ever used ShapeShift to exchange crypto?

Comment

Is the south Korea 22% taxing legit? I got some news article on my phone about it this morning.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Send me 10,000 TRX to the TRX wallet below and I'll return back 1,000,000 TRX from where you sent from. Then you can trade the 1 million trx for BTC and buy whatever you want.

TX: 0x763cgb4h62b952872bf6862584735231924f20fdc16f411
              I'll get right on that.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                Is the south Korea 22% taxing legit? I got some news article on my phone about it this morning.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                Yep just following the US in "getting theirs" one way or another. If you cant beat it tax it!

Comment

I dunno how they are gonna stop this once decentralized exchanges are fully in place.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    my take on VIBE - didn't get the support it needed to push through resistance 1.24 so now its falling back on support. waiting to see confirmation that it can make it through the resistance before i look to buy any. cup and handle formation fell apart
                    I am no means an expert or even novice but it just occurred to me that I shouldn't be looking at vibes price in terms of dollars. I should be looking at it in terms of against ETH. Then I should look at ETH against the dollar. It occurred to me this morning when I woke up and it appeared that vibe's value had plummeted, but I don't think it really did. I bought Vibe yesterday at .0010229/ETH and currently it is at .0011142, which tells me that while the dollar value of Vibe has decreased, it has actually strengthened against the ETH and once ETH comes back up, its dollar value will skyrocket as a result of being stronger against ETH.

What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      I dunno how they are gonna stop this once decentralized exchanges are fully in place.
                      Cant/wont the gov just outlaw them from having servers in there country? And if so what if all countries do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
                        I am no means an expert or even novice but it just occurred to me that I shouldn't be looking at vibes price in terms of dollars. I should be looking at it in terms of against ETH. Then I should look at ETH against the dollar. It occurred to me this morning when I woke up and it appeared that vibe's value had plummeted, but I don't think it really did. I bought Vibe yesterday at .0010229/ETH and currently it is at .0011142, which tells me that while the dollar value of Vibe has decreased, it has actually strengthened against the ETH and once ETH comes back up, its dollar value will skyrocket as a result of being stronger against ETH.

What am I missing?
                        I hope you're wrong because that just makes everything exponentially more complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                          Cant/wont the gov just outlaw them from having servers in there country? And if so what if all countries do the same?
                          I don't see that happening. It's a remarkable source of tax revenue. Why would government cut off a source of funds to waste?

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post

What am I missing?
                            Ive been pondering this myself.....my take is that since I started with dollars and will ultimately transfer back to dollars, I look at whether Im gaining or losing in terms of dollars. Now if you intend to just leave it in Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy something down the road then that is the way to track it. I do watch how the alt coin is doing the way you laid it out. That tells me if it is over or underperforming the current main coin market. I liken the main coins to an index fund.....I can just put my money in there and sit back and watch or I can try to pick individual stocks(alt coins) that will out perform the index(main coins) over time. Since this is all go big or go home money for me, it makes no sense to keep it in the main coins. Im trying to hit it big on one of these alt coins.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                              When it is DEX the exchanges are all over the place in a P2P network meaning you could be an exchange and I can be an exchange and 250 million other users across the globe can be an exchange. They would have to block all 250 million of us and even then start hopping through VPN and proxies with no real IP to block.... I dunno. I am sure they are working on a way but I dunno how. There is no central server to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I don't see that happening. It's a remarkable source of tax revenue. Why would government cut off a source of funds to waste?
                                Yes I know but Neck was talking about decentralized exchanges. I was saying that is what the governments would do to fix decentralized exchanges.

Comment

Working...
                                X