Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
    I should've bought more vibe, I may try to load up when it dips again for a short term hodl with the whole super bowl commercial thing going on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dang that vibe is on a good run!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny

[emoji1303]

Comment

New to all this. Is Coinbase good? I just signed up and dropped a small amount in there.

Comment

Another referral link..

Comment

Another referral link..

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
              New to all this. Is Coinbase good? I just signed up and dropped a small amount in there.
              That is pretty much the de facto spring board into the crypto world. You can buy btc, eth, ltc and bch there. If that is all you are interested in then you don't need much else. Maybe GDAX. But if you want to get into the alt coins you need to send your crypto from CB to GDAX. From GDAX send the crypto to an exchange of your choice. A lot of folks, myself included, are using Binance. I believe it is the largest exchange out there in volume. You can use my link below to sign up.

Comment

5000 posts wow..

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  That is pretty much the de facto spring board into the crypto world. You can buy btc, eth, ltc and bch there. If that is all you are interested in then you don't need much else. Maybe GDAX. But if you want to get into the alt coins you need to send your crypto from CB to GDAX. From GDAX send the crypto to an exchange of your choice. A lot of folks, myself included, are using Binance. I believe it is the largest exchange out there in volume. You can use my link below to sign up.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=17006035
                  Thank you. I am trying to navigate the Binance site and familiarize myself with GDAX prior to doing much. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Skinny
                    Yes sir!!! I hope someone here got in when VIBE dipped to under .70 a couple of days ago. I'm excited to see what the super bowl does for it.

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                    You guys have turned into shameless referral link Ho's...

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59f73178cc4bf002c26d36ce

https://www.binance.com/?ref=12982230

Comment

OK, whyvare we moving from binance? What difference does it make?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        OK, whyvare we moving from binance? What difference does it make?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Those are the words of a drunk post...

Please clarify your statement while touching the tip of your finger to your nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                          5000 posts wow..
                          We blew past 100pages like bitcoin blew past 10K.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Anyone looking to get a piece of vibe at current price? I can’t decide. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Anyone looking to get a piece of vibe at current price? I can’t decide. Lol.

Skinny
                              I bought some at 7550 and a little more at 12700 which was a mistake. I'm thinking it's going to dip again before the whole commercial hype but I may be wrong. I think there's like 200,000,000 in circulation so it may also be a good long term hodl, we shall see.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                Those are the words of a drunk post...

Please clarify your statement while touching the tip of your finger to your nose.

The answer to my question is........

Fear of hacking? I am seeing that it is highly unlikely.
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-20-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X