Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Ugh, y'all are killin me. Might have to buy an LTC and move it over to play the pump and dump small money game. LOL.
    Nothing wrong with picking your stocks to hold and then adding some additional funds to trade with as long as you didnt do a home equity loan to get those additional funds, lol.

Comment

Ugh, y'all are killin me. Might have to buy an LTC and move it over to play the pump and dump small money game. LOL.
      LTC or ETH? It looks like ETH provides the most access/exchange to small crypto's. Crypto gurus please chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
        LTC or ETH? It looks like ETH provides access to the most small crypto's. Crypto gurus please chime in.

Not a Guru but I'll give my 0.00000002 BTC worth of advice.

ETH is the shizat when it comes to value. However, it's been having scalability problems and although it hasn't lead to higher fees (like bitcoin) it is taking longer to complete transactions.

I started using LTC to transfer to other exchanges and it's kind of a pain. You have to go thru the extra step of selling your LTC, convert it back to BTC and then acquire the alts. So far it's worked out well as the price of LTC doesn't fluctuate too much.

And for the record...100 pages of NOTHING that many of us have turned into something profitable. Gotta Love That!!!!

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Nothing wrong with picking your stocks to hold and then adding some additional funds to trade with as long as you didnt do a home equity loan to get those additional funds, lol.

Lol. Exactly.

The lightbulb in my head is getting a tad brighter day by day. Gaining experience in all this, just like any new venture, is key. [emoji1474]

I do need to start learning how to read charts tho. I’ve done some research, but my time is pretty limited.

Skinny
          Last edited by Skinny; 01-19-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Has anyone read "The internet of Money"? I'm thinking about picking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Not a Guru but I'll give my 0.00000002 BTC worth of advice.

ETH is the shizat when it comes to value. However, it's been having scalability problems and although it hasn't lead to higher fees (like bitcoin) it is taking longer to complete transactions.

I started using LTC to transfer to other exchanges and it's kind of a pain. You have to go thru the extra step of selling your LTC, convert it back to BTC and then acquire the alts. So far it's worked out well as the price of LTC doesn't fluctuate too much.

And for the record...100 pages of NOTHING that many of us have turned into something profitable. Gotta Love That!!!!
              I second this with LTC - It is an extra step, but well worth it, in my opinion.

The time for transactions is the fastest from everything I have seen.

Comment

LTC or ETH? It looks like ETH provides the most access/exchange to small crypto's. Crypto gurus please chime in.
                LTC is cheaper to transfer to binance. Then sell it into ETH. I use ETH, not BTC

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                  Did you consult with the bitcoin gods and urge them to make a decree? So let it be written, so let it be done.
                  Well I did pass by a Holiday Inn Express while out getting my breakfast this morning.....

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Lol. Exactly.

The lightbulb in my head is getting a tad brighter day by day. Gaining experience in all this, just like any new venture, is key. [emoji1474]

I do need to start learning how to read charts tho. I’ve done some research, but my time is pretty limited.

Skinny
                    Mongo learn fast. Mongo a step ahead of BoB.

Comment

Mongo learn fast. Mongo a step ahead of BoB.

Well I just gotta remind myself not to get too big for my britches! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

LTC is cheaper to transfer to binance. Then sell it into ETH. I use ETH, not BTC
                        My plan was to purchase either ETH or LTC in coinbase then transfer from GDAX (coinbase) to Binance. From what I am understanding, it is free to transfer from GDAX to Binnance. Maybe I am misunderstanding.

Comment

My plan was to purchase either ETH or LTC in coinbase then transfer from GDAX (coinbase) to Binance. From what I am understanding, it is free to transfer from GDAX to Binnance. Maybe I am misunderstanding.
                          Buy LTC. Transfer to GDAX for free. Send to LTC Binance wallet. SELL. it turns into ETH. Buy alt coins.

Comment

Buy LTC. Transfer to GDAX for free. Send to LTC Binance wallet. SELL. it turns into ETH. Buy alt coins.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecTsm5G3S-s"]How to buy XRP Ripple with Coinbase(GDAX) - YouTube[/ame]

I sat in my camper at the lease on a cold rainy day sippin whiskey, and watched this video 5 times and made notes......then made the plunge.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                I second this with LTC - It is an extra step, but well worth it, in my opinion.

The time for transactions is the fastest from everything I have seen.
                                I think the most I've ever paid is .65 for a transaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X