Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...

Woke up to not much change in things. A pleasant surprise for sure.

Can someone please shake bitcoin like a red-headed step child and get it to respond?

Comment

Well it looks like its going to let me register with binance this morning. Got it figured out.

Its asking to enable 2FA?
      Last edited by solocam_aggie; 01-19-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Well it looks like its going to let me register with binance this morning. Got it figured out.
        You using the slider bar on the bottom of the pic/puzzle? Don’t try to drag the puzzle piece, there is a green circle in the bottom, slide it over, it will move be puzzle piece

Comment

ripple, btc, and tron all goin to make big moves today..
          Ltc will have a movement...
          Not sure about that dbet ****...yet
          Skinny/iyg, tell me what yall are playin in ..what was that stuff yall hit yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Skinny/iyg, tell me what yall are playin in ..what was that stuff yall hit yesterday

CND made a run this morning. I pulled out of it last night before it dipped. Missed the run this morning. Not too much time to play today!

Skinny

Comment

Cindicator - CND was the coin I sold out of yesterday. It was .05 when I picked it up and hit .20 yesterday so I figured I'd not press my luck and get greedy.

Got a couple of "cheap" coins I'm hoping will make a move soon. SNM, SNOV and UTK.

Went ahead and picked up some Dragonchain but I think that one is a long play (month or better) to see it move.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                CND made a run this morning. I pulled out of it last night before it dipped. Missed the run this morning. Not too much time to play today!

Skinny
                Wow...almost .25 right now. Oh well, I made money and need to be content with that.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                  Wow...almost .25 right now. Oh well, I made money and need to be content with that.

Yessir!

Skinny

Comment

Yessir!

Skinny
                    In the long term it's a win-win. I sold for a profit and got compensated in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is so low, I received more bitcoin that I would have if it was 16-17K. So when bitcoin eventually does go up, my profits will go up too.

A lot of guys I watch and learn from say "They don't pay for bitcoin, they earn it." I think this type of profit taking is what they mean.

Comment

Did you consult with the bitcoin gods and urge them to make a decree? So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        In the long term it's a win-win. I sold for a profit and got compensated in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is so low, I received more bitcoin that I would have if it was 16-17K. So when bitcoin eventually does go up, my profits will go up too.

A lot of guys I watch and learn from say "They don't pay for bitcoin, they earn it." I think this type of profit taking is what they mean.

For sure! I’ve kinda come to realize that lately myself. Thinking our goal should be to trade and turn profits into pure BTC for the long haul.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

Its asking to enable 2FA?
                          2FA = 2 Factor Authentication. Meaning you'll login to the site, then you'll need their 2FA app on your smart phone which basically generates a random string of numbers to enter on a page after the initial login screen. I believe they also allow for SMS msg instead.
                          But 2FA is VERY good idea... considering.

Comment

For sure! I’ve kinda come to realize that lately myself. Thinking our goal should be to trade and turn profits into pure BTC for the long haul.

Skinny
                            Yep, the pattern we're in now is not new....just new to me. I'm still very green in this crypto space. I've experienced the FOMO and the FUD and they are emotional responses I'm learning to recognize. All the while I'm learning to chart and read patterns for future investments.

I'm sure there are more mistakes ahead of me. Thankfully my risk tolerance is low and I won't lose too much on my journey.

So for all of the "Know-it-alls" who are determined to save me from myself...all I can say is that if my wife of 25yrs can't do it then neither will you. So do us all a favor and stick to your sphere of influence.

Crypto is Good,
                            God is GREAT...

Comment

Welcome to the trading train fellas!

Comment

Ugh, y'all are killin me. Might have to buy an LTC and move it over to play the pump and dump small money game. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X