Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Most predictions I see have them all dropping bigtime after 2020. Odd.

25.00 and I could meet my goal.
    I believe that is due to the TRON Execs having their personal stash of TRON coins locked up until 2020. Basically the drop is speculated to occur due them cashing out. Just my 2 cents though.

Comment

Anything on binance right now yall would jump on if you had the money ready to go? I playing around on bitcoin diamond last night with some litcoin I bought in the low. I pulled out right before the peak thankfully. I was wanting to diversify more but I guess I'll wait for the next dip.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
        Anything on binance right now yall would jump on if you had the money ready to go? I playing around on bitcoin diamond last night with some litcoin I bought in the low. I pulled out right before the peak thankfully. I was wanting to diversify more but I guess I'll wait for the next dip.

Tron
        Ripple
        Cardano
        Stellar

Comment

Another Binance Referral link:
          https://www.binance.com/?ref=13778318

Comment

There is not a single BTC pair in the red on Binance right now. Every single alt is increasing.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

I’m not a fan of buying on “green” days. I prefer to wait for the next dip no matter the coin. But if you’ve got a hole burning in your pocket, I’d go with those on the list a few post back.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                I’m not a fan of buying on “green” days. I prefer to wait for the next dip no matter the coin. But if you’ve got a hole burning in your pocket, I’d go with those on the list a few post back.

Skinny
                I agree, just didn't know if there was any new good ones I didn't know about yet.

Comment

More NEO and or GAS

maybe....big maybe XVG(Verge) again
                  Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 01-18-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                    There is not a single BTC pair in the red on Binance right now. Every single alt is increasing.
                    Looking forward to see what happens when the Koreans wake up in about an hour.

Comment

Cheape coins would be;
                      SONM
                      SNOV
                      UTK
                      AMB

Also a big fan of WaBi, Kyber, and Komodo.

Comment

Tony Sziklai, CTO
                        Answered Jan 4

Within the next two years, not likely. However, Tron has the ability to go much higher than many people expect. The team behind Tron is building a blockchain platform that will support massive numbers of transactions in the entertainment and gaming space. There will be lots of marketing and mass adoption of Tron in the next few years, making it one of the leading cryptocurrencies. Especially in China and Asia. I have said this before and I will say it again: TRX reminds me of Apple and Google stock when it was super cheap. No one imagined in the early days how high it would go.
                        Bitcoin, on the other hand, is one of those phenomenons that is hard to replicate — and I am not sure you would want to. Bitcoin was the first mover and showed the world that a distributed, trustless blockchain was achievable. Its low supply and scarcity is often regarded as a positive thing, however this has also been a problem as whales have used it to manipulate the market, crash the currency, buy low and rinse-and-repeat, making Bitcoin incredibly unstable. It is plausible that Bitcoin, due to its history and name recognition, will always be a desirable store of value. However Tron is a different beast. Tron will be at the vanguard of what has been called “the fifth major innovation in blockchain: scaling.” Tron is being designed to compete with the Internet itself, and create a distributed entertainment and gaming blockchain that is so pervasive and powerful that it is virtually invisible. It will be “China-scale” and become a de facto standard that is even used by major e-commerce and business platforms such as Alibaba. At this scale, a single TRX could reach $100 (but perhaps not $1000). Mark my words.
                        5.7k Views · 34 Upvotes

Comment

Tony Sziklai, CTO
                          Answered Jan 4

Within the next two years, not likely. However, Tron has the ability to go much higher than many people expect. The team behind Tron is building a blockchain platform that will support massive numbers of transactions in the entertainment and gaming space. There will be lots of marketing and mass adoption of Tron in the next few years, making it one of the leading cryptocurrencies. Especially in China and Asia. I have said this before and I will say it again: TRX reminds me of Apple and Google stock when it was super cheap. No one imagined in the early days how high it would go.
                          Bitcoin, on the other hand, is one of those phenomenons that is hard to replicate — and I am not sure you would want to. Bitcoin was the first mover and showed the world that a distributed, trustless blockchain was achievable. Its low supply and scarcity is often regarded as a positive thing, however this has also been a problem as whales have used it to manipulate the market, crash the currency, buy low and rinse-and-repeat, making Bitcoin incredibly unstable. It is plausible that Bitcoin, due to its history and name recognition, will always be a desirable store of value. However Tron is a different beast. Tron will be at the vanguard of what has been called “the fifth major innovation in blockchain: scaling.” Tron is being designed to compete with the Internet itself, and create a distributed entertainment and gaming blockchain that is so pervasive and powerful that it is virtually invisible. It will be “China-scale” and become a de facto standard that is even used by major e-commerce and business platforms such as Alibaba. At this scale, a single TRX could reach $100 (but perhaps not $1000). Mark my words.
                          5.7k Views · 34 Upvotes

I just got a stiffy

Skinny

Comment

Tony Sziklai, CTO
                            Answered Jan 4

5.7k Views · 34 Upvotes
                            I'll settle for half that right now in bitcoin.

Comment

Anyone have VIBE...It's starting to pump. Up 42%...gotta love the crypto world. "looks like I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue"
                              Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 01-18-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Tony Sziklai, CTO
                                Answered Jan 4

5.7k Views · 34 Upvotes
                                I could stop working if this happened. It would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X