Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    The regulars here have never said anything about can't lose ... Been saying the opposite, which is why some even pulled their modest start ups.

Regulars here have never said anything about risking retirement or bankruptcy.

Fun times and fascinating stuff.

I want a golf cart

Some want a Mclaren

Some want a personal brewery

Some want a ranch

All just having fun
    Wait, what?? I am only supposed to be using money I can afford to loose???
    Well, I guess I better go ahead and ask for that extension on my mortgage payment next month

Comment

So to date, no one has had any issues with GDAX and Coinbase in terms of providing personal info, pic of DL, etc? I've followed this enough with skepticism, now I want to dabble with it lol. Just weird providing such information. Apparently its the same thing as a PayPal type deal, which I had no problem with.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        There isnt one ****ing person on here that has said "Cant lose".

Your last sentence shows you dont understand what it is you're talking about which would put you right in the category with the rest of the people trying to save others from themselves.
        No one needs saving.
        K. Thanks. Bye.
        Break out your mental moderator bro...DELETE!

No one knows the future but I'd love to see that this thread is around and will have grown over a year or so.

Comment

Anyone seen any price predictions for TRX? What do we think the top end for it can be? I don’t think it will ever hit bitcoin level ($10,000+). Are we talking $1.00? $10.00? Any guesses out there?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            Anyone seen any price predictions for TRX? What do we think the top end for it can be? I don’t think it will ever hit bitcoin level ($10,000+). Are we talking $1.00? $10.00? Any guesses out there?
            Many people I've heard put it around $1 but that's long term. That or any quick flips are anyones guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Are any of you Coinigy guys using it to do your trading by linking it to your exchange accounts? Is that pretty smooth or are there any additional fees to place the trade in it?
              No Coinigy users here?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post

$1 would be great! Talk about ROI!

I don’t think it can get to Bitcoin level just by pure maths! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  No Coinigy users here?
                  I used coinagy but haven't linked any accounts yet. I just use it for technical analysis.

Comment

Anyone looking at Bitbay? Its fallen hard over the last week. I looked up the technology and market cap and it looks good. Wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      You guys are digging for gold underneath an ice shelf overhang.

Hope you end up making money, but the big guys that actually move these currencies are going to end up taking the majority of the little guy’s money in the long run.

Comment

Trons being a little bit of a ***** trying to get over that 10/11 hump...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                          I've been saying for the longest that $1 is my shelf and $3 is powerball for me

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                            I would love for it to pull a XRP.

I wonder if there's any merit to this...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                              Anyone looking at Bitbay? Its fallen hard over the last week. I looked up the technology and market cap and it looks good. Wondering if anyone else has any thoughts about this one.
                              I picked up a little to flip. It's a slow growing coin. Seems to have a good following but has yet to gain real traction.

Comment

I have seen a projection of 52.00 in Dec 2020 for Tron.

Comment

Working...
                                X