Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Someone out there is buying... I'm picking up small amounts TRX off referral links [emoji6]b

On the referral link deal, do you get paid commission off of your referrals purchases or what? I’ve got a few referrals on Binance but my BTC balance on the program is still 0. Not sure how that works.

Skinny

Comment

Comment

**** ether wallet won’t transfer on my ether wallet. Forgot about an Eth I had on nano, went to transfer it to buy xrp at 1.00. Transaction keeps failing. Ugh, really irritating

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
          **** ether wallet won’t transfer on my ether wallet. Forgot about an Eth I had on nano, went to transfer it to buy xrp at 1.00. Transaction keeps failing. Ugh, really irritating
          what gwei are you using? bump it up to 21

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Exactly what I posted earlier...but crypto has NO history! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              On the referral link deal, do you get paid commission off of your referrals purchases or what? I’ve got a few referrals on Binance but my BTC balance on the program is still 0. Not sure how that works.

Skinny
              Mine took a while to start showing up, even then they were infinitesimal in BTC calculations. I "think" the commission earned is % of the same coin bought by the referee. I see one at 0.00000024 that I personally have not purchased.

The most recent is 0.09060000 TRX

speaking of referral links...

Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 01-16-2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Why does bitcoin at 11,500 not seem so bad now?

Comment

It's about time this ponzi scheme got put to rest.

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94...hange-platform

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                    what gwei are you using? bump it up to 21

Ya just bumped it up, see if that works. Getting irked at the moment

Comment

Mine took a while to start showing up, even then they were infinitesimal in BTC calculations. I "think" the commission earned is % of the same coin bought by the referee. I see one at 0.00000024 that I personally have not purchased.

Ok. Is there any action I need to take, or does the referee do his thing without me? Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        Ok. Is there any action I need to take, or does the referee do his thing without me? Lol.

Skinny
                        I posted the links and did nothing... only 1 I personally know is my boss.

Comment

I posted the links and did nothing... only 1 I personally know is my boss.

Gotcha! Thanks

Skinny

Comment

Anybody see this on TRX? http://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/08...ed-plagiarized

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                              old... mostly debunked

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                                Old news. Look around and it was explained away.....whether that explaination was accurate or not I have no idea but I think it is in the rearview mirror.

Comment

Working...
                                X